Indian Navy SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR AA Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has released the notification of the recruitment of Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) 2022 (February Batch) – The Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification and invites online applications from unmarried made candidates for enrollment as Sailors for AA and SSR for 500 & 2000 vacancies respectively in the February 2022 batch. Last day to apply online from is 25th October 2021. Other details, like educational qualification, age limit, fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
Indian Navy AA/SSR Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||AA/ SSR|
|Advertisement||16th October 2021|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th October 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th October 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy has released the notification for enrollment as AA/ SSR on its official website. For detailed information about the PDF, download the official notification from the PDF link given below.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021 Notification: Application Link
Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment Application Link is activated on the official website. We have provided the direct link to apply for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment. Click on the below link to apply.
Indian Navy SSR AA Vacancy 2021 Details
|Exam Name||Indian Navy AA SSR Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Online Application Start Date||16th October 2021|
|Last Date||25th October 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||25th October 2021|
|No of Vacancies||
|Application Fees||No Fees|
Check: Syllabus for Navy SSR AA
Indian Navy SSR AA Eligibility Criteria
Indian Navy SSR AA Selection Criteria
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Indian Navy AA/SSR Recruitment FAQs
Q. What is the total number of vacancies for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2021?
Ans. There are total 2500 vacancies allotted for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2021, out of which 500 is for AA and 2500 is for SSR.
Q. How to apply for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The online application process for the Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2021 is given above in the article. You can directly go to the official website of Indian Navy to apply.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 is 25th October 2021.