Indian Army Agniveer Salary 2023
Rally-wise Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification by the Indian Army has been released for the induction of candidates into the Indian Army. Various recruitment rallies across the country are expected to be carried out. Men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years will be recruited for the armed forces under this scheme. Online application have started from 14th Feb 2023.
In this article, we will try to understand the salary structure of an Agniveer in the Indian Army as per the latest Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Indian Army Agniveer Salary 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Agneepath Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Name of Post||Rally-wise Various Posts|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Detailed Notification release date||14th February 2023|
|Online Application begins||16th February 2023|
|Last Day to Apply||15th March 2023|
|Exam Date||17th April Onwards|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Training Duration||10 weeks to 6 months|
|Qualification Required||8th/10th/12th pass|
Indian Army Agniveer Salary
The total Salary shown will also include applicable allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time. However, No DA or MSP (Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay) will be paid as Agniveer Salary is a composite package.
Agniveers will be given an attractive customised monthly package along with Risk and Hardship allowances as applicable in the three services. Agniveers will be exempted from making any contribution in the Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund or any other Provident Fund. Furthermore, they will not receive any gratuity or pension. They will also not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) schemes/ benefits.
However, On completion of the engagement period of four years, Agniveers will be paid one time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package which shall comprise their contribution including accrued interest thereon and a matching contribution from the Government equal to the accumulated amount of their contribution including interest as indicated below:
corpus fund by
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
After 4 Year
|Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package
(Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)
- AGNIVEER will not be required to contribute to any Provident Fund of the Government.
- There shall be no entitlement to any gratuity and any kind of pensionary benefits in case of Agniveer.
Indian Army Agniveer Benefits and Allowances 2023
Given below are the allowances given to Indian Army Agniveers –
- Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Dress Allowance
- Ration Allowance
- Travel allowances .
Given below are the benefits given to Indian Army Agniveers –
- Total Amount to be given as Seva Nidhi Package after 4 years service (one time): Rs. 11.71 Lakh
- 25% of Agniveer candidates will later on become the part of regular cadre of Armed forces.
- 48 Lakh non-contributory Life Insurance Cover will be provided
- Additional Ex Gratia of Rs. 44 Lakh for death attributable to service will be provided to the next of kin
- Disability compensation : On time Ex Gratia of Rs. 44/25/15 lakh for 100%/75%/50% disability respectively.
- Up to 30 days leaves per year will be provided
- Medical facility and Canteen facility will also be included
- 10% reservation in Assam Rifles, CAPFs, Coast Guard, Defense PSU will be given