Indian Airforce Agniveer Salary
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has made the entire salary structure known for the Agniveer examination. Candidates can see how much they will be paid according to the official IAF guidelines on this page. According to the announcement, candidates will join the force for a four-year period. Candidates who appeared for the post must be eager to know the salary that organization would provide to them for serving the nation. Here, In this article, we will try to understand the salary structure of an Agniveer in the Indian Airforce for all the interested candidates.
Agniveer Vayu Salary Structure
The total Salary shown below will also include applicable allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time. However, No DA or MSP will be paid as Agniveer’s Salary is a composite package.
Agniveers selected for service will receive an handsome monthly package, inclusive of Risk and Hardship allowances as per the norms of the armed forces. Moreover, upon successfully completing the four-year engagement period, Agniveers will be entitled to a one-time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package. This package encompasses their individual contributions, including accrued interest, along with a corresponding contribution from the Government. The government’s contribution is set to match the accumulated amount of the Agniveers’ contributions, including interest. This arrangement is designed to acknowledge and honor their dedicated service to the nation.
corpus fund by
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
After 4 Year
|Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package
(Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)
Indian Air Force Agniveer Allowances
Indian Air Force Agniveers are entitled to various allowances in addition to their regular salary. These allowances are designed to provide financial support and compensation for various aspects of their service. Let’s take a closer look at some of the allowances provided to Agniveers in the Indian Air Force:
- Risk & Hardship Allowance: Agniveers who serve in difficult and risky operational areas receive Risk & Hardship Allowance. This allowance acknowledges the adverse conditions they encounter during their duties, such as extreme weather conditions, high-altitude postings, or hazardous environments.
- Dress Allowance: Agniveers are provided with a Dress Allowance to maintain and replace their uniforms as required. This allowance ensures that they can present themselves in a professional and well-groomed manner while representing the Indian Air Force.
- Ration Allowance: As part of their service, Agniveers are provided with essential rations to meet their daily dietary needs. The Ration Allowance is provided to cover the cost of these rations, ensuring that Agniveers have access to nutritious meals while on duty.
- Travel Allowances: Agniveers are entitled to various travel allowances, which cover their travel expenses during official assignments or while on leave. These allowances include the cost of transportation, lodging, and meals, ensuring that Agniveers can carry out their duties efficiently and comfortably.
- In addition to these allowances, Agniveers may also be eligible for other benefits such as Medical Allowance, Children Education Allowance, and Leave Travel Concession, depending on their specific circumstances and service requirements.
Other Benefits provided to IAF Agniveers
In addition to the allowances, Indian Air Force (IAF) Agniveers also enjoy a range of other benefits that contribute to their overall well-being and professional growth. Following are the benefits given to the Agniveers :
- Total Amount to be given as Seva Nidhi Package after 4 years service (one time): Rs. 11.71 Lakh, , providing them with financial support to start a new chapter in their lives.
- Those who aspire to become entrepreneurs will receive assistance in securing business loans, enabling them to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams.
- Agniveers who wish to continue their studies will be awarded a certificate equivalent to Class 12. Additionally, the government will facilitate bridging courses for further education.
- 25% of Agniveer candidates will later on become part of a regular cadre of Armed forces.
- The IT, Security, and Engineering sectors will also prioritize hiring retired Agniveers, recognizing their valuable skills and experience gained during their service.
- 48 Lakh non-contributory Life Insurance Cover will be provided
- Additional Ex Gratia of Rs. 44 Lakh for death attributable to service will be provided to the next of kin
- Disability compensation: On-time Ex Gratia of Rs. 44/25/15 lakh for 100%/75%/50% disability respectively.
- Up to 30 days of leaves per year will be provided
- Medical facility and Canteen facility will also be included
- Retired Agniveers will be given priority in recruitment for positions within the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces), Assam Rifles, and the police, should they choose to pursue a career in these fields.
- 10% reservation in Assam Rifles, CAPFs, Coast Guard, and Defense PSU will be given
- Upon retirement, Agniveers will receive a lump sum amount of ₹12 lakh
Indian Air Force Annual Salary
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the Indian Air Force Agniveer will receive a salary determined by the Ministry of Defence. It’s important to note that the candidate’s monthly salary will increase each year, so the annual package may change. To find out more about the annual salary for the Indian Air Force Agniveer, check the table below.
|Year||Monthly Customized Package(INR)||Annual Package(INR)|
These benefits aim to support Agniveers in their post-retirement endeavours, providing them with financial stability, educational opportunities, and favourable career prospects in various sectors.
|Airforce Agniveer Related Links|
|Agniveer Vayu Notification||Agniveer Vayu Syllabus|
|Agniveer Vayu Selection Process||Airforce Agniveer Previous Year Papers|
|Airforce Agniveer Cut Off|