Syllabus for Navy SSR
Indian Navy AA SSR Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Indian Navy has started accepting online applications for Artificer Apprentice/Senior Secondary Recruits( February 2022 Batch)(Only for Unmarried Male Applicants). The Online application will be accepted from 16th October 2021 to 25th October 2021. A total of 2500 Sailor vacancies have been released for which the merit list will be announced. The interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the Indian Navy Sailor Online Form and apply online. In this article, we will discuss the Syllabus and latest Exam Pattern of this examination which will help you to prepare well in an effective manner.
Indian Navy AA SSR Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
Candidates are often confused about how to clear any exam sitting at home. It happens due to lack of proper guidance for exam pattern, syllabus, and available paper set. For clearing this exam, you need to know two things :
1. What to prepare i.e. Syllabus of the Exam.
2. Examination Pattern
Here, in this article, you will have all the necessary information to crack this exam. Defence Adda Team will provide you complete syllabus and the required guidance to ace this exam.
Navy AA SSR Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NAVY SSR and AA is given below:
100 Questions in 60 minutes
- The question paper will be of objective type and is bilingual (Hindi and English).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Duration of examination will be one hour.
All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy AA SSR Syllabus 2021: Topic Wise Syllabus
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Verbs/Tense/Non- Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, an, the, etc.), Use of pronouns.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three-Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non- Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage, and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals, and Currencies.
- National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
Now, that we have understood the Examination Pattern and the Syllabus thoroughly, we will help you how to crack this exam. We are launching a completely new batch for Indian Navy AA/SSR 2022 so that you can face this exam confidently.
Download Syllabus for Navy SSR AA 2021 in PDF
Here candidate can download the detailed syllabus of Navy SSR AA 2021 subject wise. Here is the link given below by clicking on the link you can download whole syllabus.
Syllabus for Navy SSR AA: FAQs
Q . Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is negative marking in the exam. 1/4th marks are deducted for wrong answers.
Q . How can I apply for Indian Navy AA/SSR Online 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the Indian Navy AA/SSR Online Application by click on the link provided in the article.
Q . When did the Indian Navy AA/SSR notification release?
Ans. Indian Navy Sailor 2021 notification has been released on 16th October 2021.
Q . Is there any interview round for Indian Navy Selection?
Ans. No, there is no interview round for Indian Navy AA/SSR recruitment.