CDS 1 2023 Exam Day Instructions
CDS Exam: UPSC will be conducting the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination 2023 on 16th April 2023 all over India. UPSC has uploaded the e-Admit Card for the eligible candidates on its website upsconline.nic.in.
Many aspirants lack in clearing the exam because of proper guidance and strategy. Don’t worry, by visiting us you have hit the bulls eye. To clear CDS examination you just need fire in your belly to see yourself in uniform then only you will be able to give your 100% for the preparation.
CDS 1 2023 Exam Summary
|CDS 1 2023 Examination
|Name of the Exam
|Combined Defence Forces (CDS)
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Exam Conducted in A Year
|Twice a Year
|Mode of Examination
|16th April 2023
Last Day Tips for CDS Exam
The CDS 1 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on 16th April 2023, and it is important for candidates to be aware of the exam day instructions in order to ensure a smooth and successful exam experience. Here are some important CDS exam day instructions that candidates should keep in mind:
- Revise all important formulas for Mathematics that you have made. Keep on repeating them. Don’t read the whole chapters again, just revise the key points from each topic and solve mock tests and the previous year’s question paper.
- Revise all static GK Part which will help you fetch good marks. Read Static GK Capsule for CDS for complete revision of Static GK. Revise all current affairs related to National, International, and Economic affairs. It will definitely help you in your GK Exam. We have provided all the necessary static GK series from time to time.
- Candidates should carry a printout of their CDS 1 2023 admit card along with a valid photo ID proof such as a driving license, passport, Aadhar card, or PAN card. Candidates who fail to carry their admit card or ID proof may not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Plan your journey to the exam center well in advance and carry all necessary documents for the exam. Reach the exam hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Take a black ballpoint pen with you for the exam. The only Black Ballpoint pen is allowed for marking in the OMR sheet. Hence make sure you carry it. You should also carry any Govt approved photo ID card like passport, Aadhar, etc.
- Be very careful when you fill your OMR sheet, circle everything correctly and carefully because any wrong information circled or any mark on OMR may lead to disqualification of the OMR sheet.
- Plan carefully when to mark answers on the OMR sheet according to your own comfort, leave adequate time if you would be marking all answers after finishing all the questions.
- While attempting questions, be very calm and attempt those questions only, in which you have adequate knowledge. Avoid guesswork as negative marking is there in the exam and it can low your score.
- Some questions in the CDS exam are long, hence be focused while you read the question. Be careful and avoid silly mistakes. It is better to read the question twice and understand the meaning.
- Read and understand all the instructions very carefully and remove any doubts in the beginning only.
In the end, it is all about passion for the “Armed Forces”, believe in your hard work and preparation and you will clear the written examination and will get a call letter for an Interview.