Yantra India Limited Vacancy/ Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023
Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory has invited online applications from Indian citizens for the engagement of Various ITI / Non ITI Trade Apprentices 2023 posts. There are total of 5395 in all Ordnance Factories. Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1951 in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India.
Download Yantra India Limited Official Notification PDF
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Yantra India Limited (YIL)|
|Department||Indian Ordnance Factories|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||5395 Post|
|Salary||As per Apprentice|
|Apply Start Date||1st March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2023|
Download Ordnance Factory Board Short Notice
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Payment Mode: Online
Category wise Education Qualification is given below. Interested students should go through the short notice to check the detailed eligibility criteria.
Ordnance Factory Apprentices Eligibility
For Non-ITI Category:
Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
For ITI Category:
Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of online application.
Check: SSC GD Exam Analysis 2023
Yantra India Limited Vacancy
Yantra India Limited has announced a total of 5395 vacancies for Various ITI and Non-ITI posts.
|Post Name||Non-ITI||ITI||Total Post|
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023: Salary
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive salary package along with other benefits. The salary structure for the post of Ordnance Factory Non-ITI includes basic pay, grade pay, and other allowances.
- The basic pay for the post of Ordnance Factory Non-ITI ranges from Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900 per month.
- The grade pay for the post of Ordnance Factory Non-ITI ranges from Rs. 1,800 to Rs. 2,400 per month.
How to Apply for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023?
- Official Detailed Notification of Yantra India Limited Ordinance Factory Engagement of Trade Apprentice 57th Batch for ITI and Non ITI Recruitment 2023 will be released in the 4th week of January.
- Interested candidates can directly apply from the link given above or from the official website link i.e. http://www.yantraindia.co.in/.
- Fill in all the Details in the form and upload the required documents i.e. Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates must Preview the Application Form before submitting the form.
- Take the Printout of the Application Form for further use.