RBI Grade B Online Application 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the online application dates of the Grade B exam 2021 on January 25, 2021 @rbi.org.in. The RBI Grade B Online Registration is active from January 28, 2021, and ending on February 15, 2021. The selection for RBI Grade B 2021 will be done based on a nation-wide online exam (Preliminary and Mains) and Interview. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to fill up their application form much before the last date to avoid any technical glitch or error. For your help, we have provided the direct link to apply for the recruitment in the article below.
RBI Grade B Online Application 2021: Important Dates
|Notification date||January 25, 2021|
|Online Application Begins||January 28, 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||February 15, 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||February 15, 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||March 02, 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||January 28, 2021, to February 15, 2021|
RBI Grade B 2021 Application Fee
The RBI Grade B Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below as given in the official notification. The Application Fee for RBI Grade B 2021 has to be paid online only.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 100/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for RBI Grade B 2021?
The online form for RBI Grade B 2021 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants should be concentrated and careful while submitting details in the application form. The Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the RBI Grade B Online Application Form.
The online application process comprises of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center and post applying for carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading the documents are given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for RBI Grade B will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For RBI Grade B Online Form
The candidates have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the RBI Grade B 2021 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Hand Written Declaration Text–
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
RBI Grade B Online Application Link
The online application is available from January 28, 2021, to February 15, 2021. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RBI Grade B 2021 Exam by clicking on the direct link mentioned below:
Points To Note For RBI Grade B Online Application Form 2021
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application is accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2021: FAQs
Q. When was RBI Grade B Online Application Link started?
Ans. The RBI Grade B registration began on January 28, 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply for RBI Garde B Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date of the RBI Grade B Online Application 2021 is February 15, 2021.
Q. Can I apply offline for the RBI Grade B 2021?
Ans. No, you can apply online for the RBI Grade B. No other means of application will be accepted.
Q. What if my payment for the RBI Grade B Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited into your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q. What documents need to be uploaded in the RBI Grade B Online Application 2021?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of RBI Grade B 2021.