RBI Grade B Online Application 2019
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released the notification for application form of Grade B post- Officers General, DEPR and DSIM. The online application has begun from 20th September 2019. RBI Grade B 2019 exam consist of three phases for selection of candidates. Candidates who get selected after Phase-I & Phase-II of the exam are called for the final interview process.
The article gives details for RBI Grade B Online application process for 2019. Read further to find out.
RBI Grade B 2019 Exam Dates
The official notification states the important dates of exam for RBI Grade B Officer. The RBI Grade B Online Application 2019 will start from 21st September 2019 and the closing date will be 11th October 2019. Check the important dates for RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2019 from the given table:
|RBI Grade-B Events||Date|
|RBI Grade B Online Application form||21st September 2019|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||11th October 2019|
|Date of Phase-I exam||9th November|
|Date of Phase-II exam (General)||1st December 2019|
|Date of Phase-II exam (DEPR / DSIM)||2nd December 2019|
|Interview Process||To be notified later|
|Declaration of final result||To be notified later|
RBI Grade B 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be able to fulfill the mentioned requirements to be able to apply online for RBI Grade B Exam
- Age Limit- As on 1st September, 2019
Minimum- 21 years
Maximum- 30 years
Category Age relaxation SC/ST 5 years OBC 3 years Physically Handicapped 10 years PH + OBC 13 years PH + SC/ST 15 years
- Educational Qualifications –
2.1 Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) : Minimum 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
Minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years
2.2 Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR : A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute;
PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute;
Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
2.3 Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM :
Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade (aggregate of all semesters / years)
Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from a reputed Institute
M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks (aggregate of all semesters / years)
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
RBI Grade B Online Application Fee
RBI Grade B Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below:
|S. No.||Category||Charges||Fee Amount|
|1.||SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 100/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
RBI Grade B Vacancy Distribution
|RBI Grade B Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||156|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||20|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||23|
RBI Grade B Vacancy Distribution Category-wise
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|General (GEN/UR)||Scheduled Castes (SC)||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||EWS||TOTAL|
|1. Officers – Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||45||20||11||40||15||156*|
|2. Officers – Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||9||3||1||5||2||20**|
|3. Officers – Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||11||2||4#||4||2||23|
[*Out of 156 vacancies for Grade ‘B’ (DR)-General, 7 vacancies are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) Category, viz. 2 vacancies for candidates of blindness and low vision; 1 vacancy for deaf and hard of hearing; 2 vacancies for locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; and 2 vacancies for multiple disabilities from amongst persons, as detailed below in para 1 of Note for PwBD candidates.
**Out of 20 vacancies for Grade ‘B’(DR)-DEPR, 1 vacancy is reserved for PwBD candidate under deaf and hard of hearing.
# includes 3 backlog vacancies.]
RBI Grade B Online Application Link
How to Apply Online for RBI Grade B 2019?
Follow the given steps for RBI Grade B Online Application form:
- Login with your Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up all the necessary details – personal, educational, choice of exam center and correspondence details
- Upload the scanned images of the Photo and Signature. Also upload the Hand Written Declaration, which must be written by the candidate in the same way as written above
- Verify your details and check all the entered information for its correctness.
- Now click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Click on the “Payment” tab to make the payment of RBI Officer Grade B application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button and save a copy of your RBI Grade B online application form.
Important Information for RBI Grade B Online Application form 2019
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of Registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference
- Interested candidates can submit the RBI Grade B Online Application form through the online mode on or before 11th October 2019.
Stay updated for upcoming notifications about RBI Grade B Online form 2019!
(Check links of RBI Grade B Syllabus and Salary from the links given at the top)