Reserve Bank of India, RBI has released RBI Assistant Score Card 2020. RBI conducted Assistant exam on 14th and 15th February 2020, for which the score card are out @rbi.org.in. Those who had appeared in the exam, may get the direct link to check their scores to assess their marks in the exam. Read further to know details of the score card.
RBI Assistant Score Card For Prelims
After the successful conduct of prelims exam, candidates can now check their marks. RBI Assistant Prelims Score card is released on 16th March 2020. After the result the score card was anticipated.
Use of Score card:
- Score card has the details of the marks obtained by the candidate in the given exam.
- In each section, the marks that the candidate got, is important so as to check their qualification for the next round.
- The score becomes more important to know if the candidate achieved the minimum qualifying marks as well as to check marks obtained in each section, if at all sectional cutoff needs to be cracked. Moreover, overall total marks is to be checked too.
Details of RBI Assistant Score Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of Exam
- Total Marks of the exam
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Please note that the score card link will be active till a certain period. Do Download the score card to keep the same for future reference.
Link to Check RBI Assistant Score Card
Candidates can check their Score Card by clicking on the link given below.
How to Check Score Card?
After Clicking the given link, kindly follow the instructions.
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will display the score card.
- Click Save/ Print to Check the RBI Assistant Prelims Score Card 2020
- Alternatively, you may visit the official website, www.rbi.org.in/& follow the above-mentioned steps to know your marks.
Calculation through RBI Assistant Score card 2020
- The ‘corrected-scores’ obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
- Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
- After checking the scores, the candidates who have attained more than the minimum qualifying marks, will be eligible for the next phase of the exam.
- The Board will consider the following factors to prepare the final merit list:
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of Candidates qualified
Note to the candidates:
Candidates must check their marks to count themselves eligible for the next phase of exam. They must download the score card document for their reference.
All the best!