HPSSC Recruitment 2020: HPSSC has advertised the recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant, Staff Nurse, and many other posts. A total of 290 vacancies have been released officially for recruitment. The interested and eligible candidates can check the complete information about the notification provided in the article and apply for the suitable post. The online registration will be from 21st November 2020 to 20th December 2020.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur|
|Name of Recruitment||HPSSC Recruitment 2020|
|Online Registration||21st November 2020- 20th December 2020|
|Online Exam Test||To be announced later|
|Selection Process||Objective type screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Office Assistant||73|
|Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar||08|
|Senior Scientific/ Technical Assistant||05|
|Petrol Pump Attendant||03|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Clerk, Jr Assistant, and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Office Assistant – B.Com. from a recognized University
- Clerk – Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer
- Data Entry Operator – 10+2 from a recognized University or Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and 30 words per minute in English Typing.
- Electrician – Should have passed Matriculation examination or its equivalent from recognized Board / University. and; ii) Must possess ITI Certificate in the trade of Electrician.
- Steno-Typist – Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of School Education. Must possess the following speed in Short-hand and Typing on computers in both the language i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial appointment
- Assistant Chemist – B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized Institution/University, established by law by the State/ Central Govt.
- Store Keeper – B. Com with six months Computer course from a recognized institute
- Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar – Should have passed at least matric standard examination from a recognized Board of School Education. OR Should possess Army Special certificate. Should be Holding honorary Rank of Havildar or above in the Home Guards Organization and continuous service as such for the last 3 years. OR Havildar who has served as such in the Army for at least three years
- Copy Holder – Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.Two years of practical experience in proof Reading from a Government/Semi Govt./Private Press having ISO certification
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc. (Medical) Molecular Biology/Bio-Technology from a recognized University.
- Petrol Pump Attendant – 10+2 with ITI certificate in any trade.
- Superintendent – B. Com. from recognized University
- Press Duftry – 10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ Institution. Two years National Trade/Apprenticeship certificate course in the trade of binding from a recognized ITI or from an Institution duly recognized by Central/HP Government.
- Junior Engineer – Should have passed Matric or 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/University. Regular full-time Diploma Engineering (03 years) or B.E./B. Tech. degree in Engineering from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Librarian – Bachelor‟s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University. OR Bachelor‟s Degree in any stream with Diploma of minimum one-year duration in Library Science
- Investigator – Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- Senior Assistant – Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
|General Category/ E.W.S.,
Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved
from Defence Services on
their own request before
completion of normal tenure
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped,
Ward of Freedom Fighter,
Ward of ExServicemen of HP
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./
BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL)
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P.
(Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from
Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)
/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.
Steps to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details like credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Online Application Form
The HPSSC registration link is active till 20th December 2020. The interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Official Notification PDF
Click on the direct link below to download the official notification released by HPSSC for 290 vacancies of different posts. Read out the notification carefully before applying for the recruitment procedure.
Problem While Fiiling Up HPSSC HPSSSB Recruitment Online Form
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), candidature etc. candidates may contact HPSSC Reception Counter in person or on Phone No. 01972- 222204,222211, Toll-Free No. 1800-180-8095 or on email ID i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.