WCD Gujarat Recruitment 2020: Women & Child Development Department, Gujarat (WCD) has released the notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Helper in Aravalli, Morbi, Gandhinagar, Narmada, Kachchh, Valsad, Tapi, Anand, Banaskantha, Dahod, Devbhumi, DwarkaGir Somnath, Navsari, Surendranagar, Panchmahalas, Sabarkantha & Chhota Udepur districts. The application for WCD Gujarat is going to active from 31st August 2020. WCD Gujarat is recruiting for 3780 Anganwadi workers and helper posts. The direct link has been provided along with requirements for the WCD Gujarat online application form and steps to apply online. Read further to know the details and links.
WCD Gujarat Recruitment 2020
|WCD Gujarat Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Women & Child Development Department, Gujarat|
|Posts||Anganwadi Worker and Helper|
|Starting date||31st August 2020|
|Closing Date||13th September 2020|
WCD Gujarat Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||31st August 2020|
|Application Last Date||13th September 2020|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
WCD Gujarat Recruitment: Vacancy Details
The total vacancies for WCD Gujarat Recruitment posts are 3780. The vacancies distribution is given in the table below.
|Name of the District||Vacancies|
|Anganwadi Worker/ Helper|
WCD Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As on 11.10.2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
Age Relaxation: As per Govt. norms.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be 7th class/ 10th class passed. Candidates are advised to visit the official notification for more information on educational qualifications.
Prerequisites for WCD Gujarat
- 7th class/ 10th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
WCD Gujarat Online Application: Steps to Apply Online
- Click the below link to Apply Online for WCD Gujarat Online Application.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
WCD Gujarat Online Application Form
Candidates can apply online from 31st August to 13th September 2020 by clicking on the link given below.
Note: The online application is going to live on 31st August 2020.
Important Points for WCD Gujarat
- WCD Gujarat Online Form is available between 31st August to 13th September 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates of the Northern Frontier Railway Apprentice.
WCD Gujarat Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of WCD Gujarat Recruitment Online Application by post is not acceptable
WCD Gujarat Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post the WCD Gujarat recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is for Anganwadi worker/ Helper posts.
Q 2. For how many vacancies of the WCD Gujarat application is released?
Ans. There are 3780 vacancies for WCD Gujarat Anganwadi Worker recruitment.
Q 3. Where one can apply for WCD Gujarat?
Ans. One can apply for the WCD Gujarat from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q 4. What is the last date for the application?
Ans. The last date for application is 13th September 2020.