West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has released the notification for Assistant Engineer. The number of vacancies for WBMSC 2019 are 89. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the WBMSC Assistant Engineer 2019 Notification.
WBMSC Assistant Engineer & Sub-Asst Engineer Recruitment
WBMSC has released the online application for Assistant Engineer and & Sub-Asst Engineer. A total of 89 vacancies have been released. Online Application is active between 02nd December 2019 to 31st December 2019. Candidates must apply before the last date of WBMSC online form, 31st December 2019.
It is a great opportunity for B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engineers. Candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below and follow the instruction given below.
Important Dates of WBMSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Candidates can check all the Important Dates for WBMSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 from the table given below:
|Application Begins||02nd December 2019|
|Application Last Date||31st December 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||02nd January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03rd January 2020|
WBMSC Assistant Engineer Vacancies
The total vacancies for the post of WBMSC Assistant Engineer are 89. The Vacancy distribution of WBMSC is given in the table below.
|Asst Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Asst Engineer (Mechanical)||02|
|Asst Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Sub Asst Engineer (Civil)||36|
|Sub Asst Engineer (Mechanical)||23|
|Sub Asst Engineer (Electrical)||23|
Eligibility Criteria of WBMSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
The Eligibility Criteria for WBMSC Assistant Engineer 2019 are as follows:
- Age Limit:- The upper age limit as on 01-01-2019 is not more than 37 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Education Qualification:-The educational qualifications of WBMSC Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer in various departments is as follows:
|Asst Engineer (Civil)||Degree (Civil Engg)|
|Asst Engineer (Mechanical)||Degree (Mechanical Engg)|
|Asst Engineer (Electrical)||Degree (Electrical Engg)|
|Sub Asst Engineer (Civil)||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Sub Asst Engineer (Mechanical)||Diploma (Mechanical Engg)|
|Sub Asst Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
Prerequisites for WBMSC Assistant Engineer Application Form:
Documents required at the time of online WBMSC Assistant Engineer and Manager Application Form filling:
- Passport size photograph.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- Birth Certificate/10th class Marksheet.
- Candidates must have Engineer Certificate.
WBMSC Assistant Engineer Instruction for Online Form
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online WBPSC Assistant Engineer 2019 application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.
WBMSC Assistant Engineer Online Application Link
Candidates can use registration link to register for WBMSC Assistant Engineer Online Application. Candidates need GATE Registration number for registration for Online Application Form.
Stay Updated for upcoming notifications on WBMSC Assistant Engineer & Sub-Asst. Engineer post!