MP Patwari Syllabus 2022
MP Patwari Syllabus 2022: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is a self-financed, autonomous board responsible for conducting entrance exams for different streams under the Government of Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB is the Largest Entrance Recruitment and Selection conducting body in India.
In this article, we are going to discuss MP Patwari Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern in detail.
MP Patwari Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates who are going to prepare for the post of Patwari must be well-aware of the exam pattern to clear the entrance test with flying colours. The MP Patwari Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||20||20||2 Hours|
|Rural Economy & Panchayati Raj||20||20|
The main highlights of MP Patwari Exam Pattern 2022 are as follows:
- The questions will be bilingual: Hindi and English.
- All the questions will be objective in nature (MCQ-based).
- The total number of questions will be 100, each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The exam will be conducted on OMR sheets and answers must be marked through blue/black ballpoint pen.
MP Patwari Syllabus
As discussed earlier, MP Patwari Syllabus includes 5 subjects:
- General Knowledge.
- Maths & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Rural Economy and Panchayati Raj
Let’s discuss each subject about MP Patwari in detail.
MP Patwari Syllabus for General Knowledge
The following topics are covered under the General Knowledge section:
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Places in India.
- Books and Authors.
- Science and Innovations.
- Important Dates and Events.
- Music and Literature.
- Geography of India.
- Economic Issues in India.
- Political Science.
- Scientific Observations.
- Countries, Currencies and Capitals.
- Art & Culture of Madhya Pradesh.
- History of Madhya Pradesh.
- Inventions & Discoveries.
MP Patwari Syllabus for Hindi
The following topics are covered under the Hindi section:
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय (Suffix & Prefix)
- वाक्य सुधार (Sentence Correction)
- पर्यायवाची/विलोम शब्द (Synonyms and Antonyms)
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ (Phrases & Idioms)
- वाक्यों में त्रुटिया (Spotting errors in sentences)
- संधि, समास
- वर्तनी की त्रुटि
MP Patwari Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
The following topics are covered under the Maths & Quantitative aptitude section:
- Number Series.
- LCM & HCF.
- Data Interpretation.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Problems on Age.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time Work and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Rate of Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry.
MP Patwari Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
The following topics are covered under the Computer Knowledge section:
- Basics of Computer and History of Computer.
- Hardware, Softwares.
- Functions of different parts of the computer.
- Internet Surfing.
- Microsoft Office.
- Data Handling.
- Search Engines.
MP Patwari Syllabus for Rural Economy & Panchayati Raj
The following topics are covered under the Rural Economy and Panchayati Raj section:
- Basics of the Rural Economy.
- Indian Agriculture
- Land Reforms.
- Irrigation resources and projects.
- Role of a Revenue Officer.
- Government Schemes (Gram Sadak Yojana, Gram Awas Yojana, Fasal Beema Yojana).
- Green Revolution.
- Rural Unemployment & MNREGA.
- Rural Welfare Activities.
- Social Inclusion.
- History of Panchayati Raj.
- RTI (Right to Information in context with Panchayati Raj.
- Panchayati Raj in MP.
MP Patwari Syllabus – FAQ’S
Q1. How many subjects are covered in MP Patwari Syllabus?
Ans. 5 subjects are covered in MP Patwari Syllabus: General Knowledge, Hindi, Maths (QA), Computer Knowledge and Rural Economy and Panchayati Raj.
Q2. Is there any negative marking in MP Patwari Exam Pattern?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking scheme in MP Patwari Exam Pattern.