Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 is out @hckrecruitment.nic.in. Kerala High Court invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of office attendant. Interested candidates may apply online for the job in Kerala High Court after reading the eligibility criteria and other details as mentioned in this article. Candidates are advised to fill up the forms before the last date, i.e. 22nd January 2020.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Position Name||Office Attendant|
|Starting date||1st January 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd January 2020|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification:
Should have passed SSLC or equivalent.
Should not have acquired graduation.
- Age: Candidates born between 2nd January 1983 and 1st January 2001(both days inclusive) are eligible to appear for the exam.
Note: Age relaxation for reserved category as per Kerala Government rules.
Fees For Kerala High Court Office Assistant 2020
Selection Process For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- There will be two stages to be eligible to be employed as an office assistant. The 1st stage would be a written test of objective type questions and the second stage would be an interview.
- The objective type will have 100 questions of 75 minutes.
- Their objective test will comprise of four sections namely, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Mental Ability, General English.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 for every incorrect answer.
- The interview will be of 10 marks.
- The Candidates who qualify the written test will be called for the interview process.
- For a complete syllabus, candidates may view the notification by downloading from the link given above.
How To Apply For Kerala High Court Office Attendant 2020
- Click on the link given below to apply for Kerala High Court Office Assistant 2020.
- The online application has two parts: Step I and Step II. Step I is for New Applicant For registration. Step II is for Registered Applicant who has completed Step I.
- After completion of step I, the candidates will be asked to generate an eight(8) digit no. and keep that no. safely.
- Fill in all your details and select the center for examination in Step II.
- Upload Your photograph and Signature as per the dimensions prescribed in Step II.
- Lastly, preview your completed application and make corrections if necessary wherever required.
- Click on the Final Submission button.
- You will be directed to make payment after clicking on the Final Submission.
- Payment can be made via online mode or offline mode.
Note: Your application will be accepted only when you make payment.
Link To Apply For Kerala High Court Office Assistant 2020
Click on the link given below to apply for the office attendant.
Note: Link will be activated on 1st January 2020.
Points To Note For Kerala High Court Office Assistant 2020
- Total No. of vacancies is 24.
- In Case of any doubt, contact the helpline no. 0484-2562235 between 10 am and 4:30 pm on working days.
- Keep a print copy of your application form for future use.
- Fill up your online form before the closure dates to avoid the last-minute hassle.