IBPS RRB Salary 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or the IBPS is the body that carries out the recruitment process for IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRB) in India. It is popularly known as the IBPS RRB Exam. The IBPS RRB exam is conducted for recruitment to four different posts:
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II ( Generalist & Specialist)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III (Senior Manager)
IBPS RRB conducts recruitment for two levels:
- Group A Officers: Scale-I, Scale-II, Scale-III
- Group B Office Assistants: Multipurpose Office Assistants
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is yet to release a notification for IBPS RRB recruitment 2020. Meanwhile, you can check the IBPS Calendar 2020 to know the important dates. Here we are discussing the salary received by an IBPS RRB Employee.
IBPS RRB Salary: Salary After 7th Pay Commission
The pay scale for IBPS RRB office assistants is in the range of Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.Rs. 19000- Rs. 22000 is the cash in hand for newly appointed candidates.
The detailed IBPS RRB Salary as per the post is given in the table below:
|IBPS RRB Salary (After 7th Pay Commission)|
|IBPS RRB Posts||IBPS RRB salary (In-hand Salary)|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15000 – Rs.19000|
|IBPS RRB Officer (Scale I)||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
IBPS RRB Job Profile of Officer Scale I
The job profile for the candidates selected for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO) is given below.
- To manage the day-to-day banking operations.
- Loan disbursement & credit portfolio rating.
- To take care of single window operations or being a teller.
- Focus on the agricultural schemes and policies for the rural market.
- Preparing the audit reports and NPA recovery also forms a major job task.
Apart from the tasks mentioned here, one also has to take care of in-house staff and managing of the clerical staff. Running and operations of banks also rely on the Probationary Officer.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I: Career Growth
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I is a position for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in the RRB’s. The in-hand salary of IBPS RRB Officer ranges from Rs. Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000.
An IBPS RRB Officer Scale I will be under probation for a period of 2 years. After that he/she will be appointed as a regular serving employee thereby, being promoted to the post of Assistant Manager. The promotional hierarchy for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I is shown below:
IBPS RRB Salary: Perks & Allowances
The IBPS RRB Salary includes Dearness Allowances (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) for all the scales of IBPS RRB.
The table below displays the detailed information of all the allowances provided to the IBPS RRB Officers.
|IBPS RRB Salary Allowances|
|Dearness Allowance||46.5% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance||
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
Apart from these allowances, there are also the following perks tagged along with the IBPS RRB Salary in India:
- Travel Allowances: Full traveling allowance or reimbursement of the money spent on petrol/diesel.
- Leased Accommodation: Banks mostly provide their employees either a bank quarter to stay in or gives an option to lease a house for which the bank is accountable for providing the rent.
- Medical Reimbursement
- Pension Schemes
- Overtime Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance
You can also read: