IBPS PO Apply Online 2021
IBPS PO Online Form 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO exam every year and this year it is expected that the notification will be released in the september 2021.
The online registration will most probably begin in september 2021, however, the exact dates will be announced with the notification. The candidates who have been waiting for this opportunity must bookmark this page to get notified of the activation of the online application portal for the IBPS PO 2021. Go through the steps to apply, application fees, documents required, hand-written declaration, and other details for online application.
IBPS PO Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|IBPS PO Notification 2021||September 2021|
|Starting Date of IBPS PO Apply Online||September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||September 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||To Be Notified|
Exam Fee For IBPS PO 2021
IBPS PO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS PO 2021 will have to be paid through online mode only. If there is any change in the application fee, we will update it here.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs. 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs. 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2021?
Once submitted, the online application form for IBPS PO 2021 cannot be edited therefore, the aspirants are advised to fill all the details carefully. Follow the below-mentioned steps mentioned below to fill IBPS PO 2021 Online Application Form. The apply online process for IBPS PO will comprise of two-stage: Registration & Login
Part I: REGISTRATION
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: LOG IN
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading the documents are given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS PO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Guidelines
- Before applying the online form for the post of IBPS Clerk, candidates must read eligibility criteria as notified by the IBPS.
- All the eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website www.ibps.in. No other mode of application will be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the pre-training in the application form
- Candidates must fill both the part of the application form correctly.
- The candidate should note down the Registration Id and Password are future communication like dowing admit card.
- Candidates should take a printout of the complete application form.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
Visit ibps.in —–> Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Clerk post —-> Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab —–> Candidates should enter your Mobile Number, Email ID, and other details to register for the exam —–> Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
After registration candidates will get an email and an SMS indicating IBPS Registration login credentials.
Candidates have to fill in asked Personal information such as Name, Father Name, Email id, Nationality, Mobile Number, Qualifications, etc—–>After filling all information correctly, click on ‘I Agree’ to declare that the information entered is authentic.
In the next phase, candidates have to upload a Passport Size Photograph, A signature, a Left Thumb Impression, and a scanned copy of the Handwritten Declaration
In the next step, candidates have to select pre-exam training centers for the Pre Exam Training and the participating bank to be recruited in.
Candidates must remember that no further changes can be made to the preference list once the form is submitted.
The pre-exam training is given to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Minority Communities, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). But due to covid IBPS may not include pre-training this time.
Candidates can pay the online fees via Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, and Mobile Wallets. Fee once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Documents Required For IBPS PO Online Application
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS PO 2021 Online Form.
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10-20 KBS|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50-100 KBS|
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20-50 KBS|
Hand Written Declaration Text-
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS PO Apply Online Link
The online application will be available in september 2021 tentatively. The candidates who are interested in Probationary Officer posts and fulfil all the eligibility requirements can apply from the below link which will be active soon. Bookmark this page, we will notify you when the link is made active officially.
Practice with IBPS PO Previous Year Question Paper
How To Retrieve Password For IBPS?
There are chances that the candidates can forget their application form password. Here are the steps to get back your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS PO Apply Online?
If candidates need any assistance or face any problem while filling the IBPS PO Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
Points To Note For IBPS PO Online Application Form 2021
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS PO Apply Online 2021: FAQs
Q 1. What will be the last date of the IBPS PO Online Application?
Ans. The last date of the IBPS PO Online Application will be released with the notification.
Q 2. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS PO Online Application?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS PO 2021.
Q 3. Can I pay the IBPS PO application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS PO application fee only through online mode. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q 4. Can the final year student apply for IBPS PO 2021?
Ans. Yes, the final year student can apply for the IBPS PO 2021.
Q 5. Can we apply for any state in IBPS PO 2021?
Ans. Yes, one can apply for any state in IBPS PO 2021.
Q6. How can I reopen and view my submitted IBPS PO application form?
Ans. You can view it by logging in with the registration no. and Password using the same link that is given on this site.
Q7. What if my payment for the IBPS PO Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited into your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q8. Do I have to submit my caste certificate with the online application form?
Ans. No, the caste certificate is not to be submitted with the online application form. However, it will be required during the Document Verification.