IBPS PO Online Form 2021: The IBPS PO Online Application Form will be released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in the first week of August 2021. The notification for the IBPS CRP PO/ MT-X for 2021 recruitment is going to release tentatively in August 2021. The IBPS PO Online application portal for the IBPS PO 2021 will close in the third week of August 2021.
IBPS PO Application Form 2021: Important Dates
The following table shows the tentative dates of the events related to IBPS PO 2021:
|IBPS PO Exam 2021 Activity||Date|
|IBPS PO Notification 2021||The first week of August 2021|
|Online registration (Modification, Online Payment) Starts From||The first week of August 2021|
|Online registration (Modification, Online Payment) Ends on||The third week of August 2021|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Admit Card Release Date||September 2021 (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO 2021 Preliminary Exam Date||
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result Date||November 2021|
|IBPS PO 2021 Mains Exam Date||
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date||December 2021|
|Conduct of interview||January/ February 2022|
|IBPS PO 2001 Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
Exam Fee For IBPS PO 2021
IBPS PO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS PO 2021 will have to be paid online only. If there are any changes this year, they will be updated here.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2021?
The online form for IBPS PO 2021 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants cannot afford to make any mistake while filling out the form for the same. Candidates are requested to follow the steps mentioned below while filling the IBPS PO 2021 Online Application Form. Here is the screenshot of the IBPO PO Online Window:
The online application process for IBPS PO will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading the documents are given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS PO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS PO Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS PO 2021 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Hand Written Declaration Text–
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The online application will be available in August 2021. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS PO 2021 Exam by clicking on the link once it is active officially:
IBPS PO 2021 Online Form: How To Retrieve Password?
There are chances that the candidates can forget their application form password. Here are the steps to get back your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS PO Online Form?
If candidates need any assistance or face any problem while filling the IBPS PO Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
Points To Note For IBPS PO Online Application Form 2021
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS PO Application Form 2021: FAQs
Q 1. What will be the last date of the IBPS PO Online Application?
Ans. The last date of the IBPS PO Online Application will be released with the notification.
Q 2. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS PO Online Application?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS PO 2021.
Q 3. Can I pay the IBPS PO application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS PO application fee only through online mode. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q 4. Can the final year student apply for IBPS PO 2021?
Ans. Yes, the final year student can apply for the IBPS PO 2021.
Q 5. Can we apply for any state in IBPS PO 2021?
Ans. Yes, one can apply for any state in IBPS PO 2021.
Q6. How can I reopen and view my submitted IBPS PO application form?
Ans. You can view it by logging in with the registration no. and Password using the same link that is given on this site.
Q7. What if my payment for the IBPS PO Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited into your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q8. Do I have to submit my caste certificate with the online application form?
Ans. No, the caste certificate is not to be submitted with the online application form. However, it will be required during the Document Verification.