IBPS PO Online Application Form 2020: The IBPS PO Online Application Form is made available on the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The IBPS PO Online application is active from 05th August to 26th August 2020. The notification for the IBPS CRP PO/ MT-X for 2020 recruitment was released on 04th August 2020. The Aspirants check the link to apply online for IBPS PO 2020 on this page.
IBPS PO Application Form 2020: Important Dates
The IBPS PO Online Application 2020 is available from 05th to 26th August 2020. Check the important dates for IBPS PO 2020 exam from the given table:
The following table shows all important dates of the events related to IBPS PO 2020 Registration:
IBPS PO 2020 Events
|IBPS PO Registration 2020 to Begin from||05th August 2020|
|Last date to Apply for IBPS PO 2020||26th August 2020|
|Fee Payment Dates||05th to 26th August 2020|
|Pre- Exam Training Admit Card||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21st to 26th September 2020|
|Download of Prelims Call Letters||October 2020|
|Prelims Exam||03rd 10th & 11th October 2020|
|Prelims Result||October/ November 2020|
|Mains Admit Card||November 2020|
|Mains Exam||28th November 2020|
|Mains Result||December 2020|
|Interview Admit Card||January 2021|
|Interview Dates||January/ February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Exam Fee For IBPS PO 2020
IBPS PO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS PO 2020 will have to be paid online only.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2020?
The online form for IBPS PO 2020 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants cannot afford to make any mistake while filling out the form for the same. Candidates are requested to follow the steps mentioned below while filling the IBPS PO 2020 Online Application Form. Here is the screenshot of the IBPO PO Online Window:
The online application process for IBPS PO will comprise of two stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, login to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS PO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS PO Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS PO 2020 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Hand Written Declaration Text–
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The online application is available from 05th August 2020 to 26th August 2020. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS PO 2020 Exam by clicking on the link mentioned below:
IBPS PO 2020 Online Form: How To Retrieve Password?
There are chances that the candidates can forget their application form password. Here are the steps to get back your password.
- Visit the official website of IBPS or the link that is given above.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” on the right side of the screen.
- On the new page, enter the Registration Number and registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Click on “Submit”
- The new password will be sent to a registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- Log in with the system with the newly generated password.
Need Help During IBPS PO Online Form?
If candidates need any assistance or faces any problem while filling the IBPS PO Application form, they can contact the authorities through the helpline numbers given below
- 1800 222 366
- 1800 103 4566
The service will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. except on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
Points To Note For IBPS PO Online Application Form 2020
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of Registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS PO Application Form 2020: FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date of IBPS PO Online Application?
Ans. The last date of IBPS PO Online Application is 26th August 2020.
Q 2. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS PO Online Application?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS PO 2020.
Q 3. Can I pay the IBPS PO application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS PO application fee only through online mode only. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q 4. Can the final year student apply for IBPS PO 2020?
Ans. Yes, the final year student can apply for the IBPS PO 2020.
Q 5. Can we apply for any state in IBPS PO 2020?
Ans. Yes, one can apply for any state in IBPS PO 2020.
Q6. How can I reopen and view my submitted IBPS PO application form?
Ans. You can view by logging in with the registration no. and Password using the same link that is given on this site.
Q7. What if my payment for IBPS PO Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited into your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q8. Do I have to submit my caste certificate with the online application form?
Ans. No, the caste certificate is not to be submitted with the online application form. However, it will be required during the Document Verification.