Republic day is the celebration of the Dream called Free India which was seen by the Eyes of Indian masses Hundreds of year ago and which came to realization on 26 January 1950, when India Finally became a country with its own constitution, a Sovereign and Secular Republic, Every year Republic Day is Celebrated in whole India with Great pomp and Show, on this Day we remember and celebrate all those who engrave themselves in the History of India in Golden letters.
The Journey of Becoming a republic was not easy, it had sharp turns and twists but we finally made it, and there are countless names who ensured the Journey finds it’s destination, Below we are providing you Quotes of Such Personalities and how they resonate with the essence of Republic Day.
Republic Day Quotes
1. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
2. An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind” – Mahatma Gandhi.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Every Indian should now forget that he is a Rajput, a Sikh or a Jat. He must remember that he is an Indian.” – Sardar Patel
4. “Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.” – Rabindranath Tagore
5. Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labour in freedom
6. One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
7. Bombs and pistols do not make revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas.” – Bhagat Singh
8. Freedom is not given, it is taken,” – Subhash Chandra Bose
9. Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony, and progress in South Asia.” – Atal Behari Vajpayee
10. You must be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
11. Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
12. The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India.” – Lala Lajpat Rai
13. The sanctity of law can be maintained only so as long as it is the expression of the will of the people.” – Bhagat Singh
14. This life is short, the vanities of the world are transient, but they alone live who live for others, the rest are more dead than alive.” – Swami Vivekananda
15. Take up an idea, devote yourself to it, struggle on in patience, and the sun will rise for you.” – Swami Vivekananda
16. Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf.” – Rabindranath Tagore
17. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.” – Rabindranath Tagore
18. Every Indian should now forget that he is a Rajput, a Sikh or a Jat. He must remember that he is an Indian.” – Sardar Patel
19. Democracy is not merely a form of government. It is primarily a mode of associated living, of conjoint communicated experience. It is essentially an attitude of respect and reverence towards fellow men.”
20. Inquilab Zindabad
So, these were some quotes which played a Vital role in directing the masses toward the struggle of Freedom and instilled the people with great values of Patriotism, we hope these quotes gave you a glimpse of he struggle that brought us the reward of Freedom.