Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2022
Indian Navy conducts the examination for recruitment of Matric Recruits (MR). Online Applications has been invited from unmarried males and the selection of candidates will be based on computer based examination. In this article, we will discuss the examination pattern and syllabus in detail.
Indian Navy MR 2022: Overview
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Launched by||Department of Military Affairs|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
|Notification Release Date||15th July 2022|
|Time span||4 years|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Age limit||17.5-23 years|
|Salary||1st year- Rs. 30,000 per month
2nd year- Rs. 33,000 per month
3rd year- Rs. 36,500 per month
4th year- Rs. 40,000 per month
Indian Navy MR Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates are often confused about how to clear any exam sitting at home. It happens due to lack of proper guidance for exam pattern, syllabus, and available paper set. For clearing this exam, you need to know two things :
1. What to prepare i.e. Syllabus of the Exam.
2. Examination Pattern
Here, in this article, you will have all the necessary information to crack this exam. Defence Adda Team will provide you complete syllabus and the required guidance to ace this exam.
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern
First phase of the examination is Written Examination. There are a total of 50 questions in the computer based examination. Students have to attempt this paper online. The complete exam pattern is provided below:
|Paper||Topics||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Duration|
|Computer-Based Examination||Science||50||1 x 50 = 50||30 Minutes|
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Navy MR Syllabus 2022
Indian Navy MR Syllabus Science
- Nature of matter
- Force and gravitation
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Measurements in science
- Sound and wave motion
- Atomic structure
- Heat and temperature
- Metals and non-metals
- Carbon and its compounds
- Universe (Planets/ Satellite, Sun, Earth)
- Electricity and its Applications
Indian Navy MR Syllabus Mathematics
- Mathematical simplification
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple mensuration
- Measures of central tendency (Median, average, and mode)
- Algebraic identities
- Simultaneous equations
- Profit and loss
- Work and time
- Speed and distance
- Linear equations
- Basic trigonometry
Indian Navy MR Syllabus General Awareness
- Geography -Rivers, Ports, Inland, Mountains, Harbors, Soil.
- History, Awards, and Authors, Wars, and Neighbours, Defense, Discoveries, Diseases, and Nutrition.
- Sports Championships, Winner, Terms, Number of Players in different sports.
- Current Affairs, Capitals, and Currencies, Languages, Common Names, Full Forms, and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National Bird, Anthem, Animal, Flower, Song, Flag, Sport, Monuments.
- History – Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Heritage, Arts and Dance, Important National Facts about India.
Now, that we have understood the Examination Pattern and the Syllabus thoroughly, we will help you how to crack this exam. We are launching a completely new batch for Indian Navy AA/SSR 2022 so that you can face this exam confidently.
Indian Navy MR Syllabus FAQ
Q1. Does Navy MR 2022 have negative marking?
Ans. Yes there is negative marking. On every wrong answer they will deduct 0.25 marks
Q2. Can i get the Navy MR syllabus PDF also ?
Ans. No right now there s not any PDF available but we will soon update with one.