Assam Rifles Syllabus
Assam Rifles has released the Official Notification for the recruitment of various Group B and C posts in the Assam Rifles under Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023. The Total Number of vacancies is 616 for which Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2023 is tentatively scheduled from 1st May 2023.
Interested students must be looking for Assam Rifles Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Read the complete article to know the complete Subject wise Syllabus.
Check Assam Rifles Complete Notification Details 2023
The recruitment procedure of the Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally is as follows:
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Medical Test.
- Merit List
Assam Rifles Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates after clearing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST), will have to appear for a written examination. The question paper of the written test will be of 100 marks.
Minimum pass marks for General Category / Ex-servicemen is 35% and 33% marks for SC / ST / OBC candidates. However, the final selection will depend on the position of the candidates in the merit list in accordance with the availability of vacancies against the particular State/ Category/ Trade. Below is the Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023.
|English Language||25||25||2 hours|
- The written examination will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The written paper will include 4 different sections – English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and General Awareness.
- The total number of questions: 100 and each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers
Assam Rifles Syllabus 2023
The Syllabus for the written examination is provided below. Check the detailed Subject Wise Syllabus for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman 2023.
Assam Rifles Physical Efficiency Test
For the Physical Standard Test, the candidate’s height is taken into consideration-
|Height||GEN/OBC/SC||170 cm||157 cm|
|ST||162.5 cm||150 cm|
|Chest Expansion (Only for Males)||GEN/OBC/SC||80 – 85 cm||Nil|
|ST||78 – 83 cm||Nil|
Assam Rifles Syllabus 2023 Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
For the Physical Efficiency Test, candidate’s running capability is taken into consideration.
|Male||5 km||24 min|
|Female||1.6 km||8.3 min|
Trade Test (Skill Test)
- Trade Test (Skill Test) for technical & tradesmen personnel including Clerk & Personal Assistant will be conducted before undergoing Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- No marks will be awarded.
- Candidates will be assessed as Pass or Fail.
- Candidates who pass the trade test will only be undergoing for Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Merit List and Call for Training
The candidates who qualify in all respects i.e Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Trade Test (Skill Test) and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon the trade and category-wise vacancies allocated to States / UTs.
Instructions to join the Training Centre for enrolment will be issued on the basis of the Merit List. Please note that merely qualifying in all tests does not guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles. The Final Selection will only be made on the basis of the position of the candidates in the Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies in the respective State / Category / Trade.