Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO and Havildar Syllabus 2023
Indian Army has released the official notification for the recruitment of JCO (Religious Teacher) & Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer). If you are someone who is interested in these posts, then read this article to get the complete information about the Syllabus of Indian Army JCO (Religious Teacher) & Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) Recruitment Exam 2023.
Also, check – Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher and Havildar 2023 Recruitment Process
Indian Army JCO Recruitment Exam Pattern 2023
- There will be two examinations.
- Paper-I is common to candidates and is a qualifying exam only.
- Candidates scoring min 40% marks in Paper-I will only be assessed in Paper-II.
- Marks obtained in Paper-I will not be included in final merit list
- It will contain objective-type questions and the candidates need to score a minimum score of 40%.
- In the written exam, there are 100 questions in total consisting of two examinations.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 marks.
Detailed exam pattern of both exams is given below –
|Total Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks||Negative Marks||Total time|
|Paper-I (General Awareness)||40/100||50||02||100||-0.5||2 hours|
|Paper-II (specific to religious denominations as applied by the candidates)||40/100||50||02||100||-0.5|
Indian Army JCO Recruitment Syllabus 2023
|Religious Denominations Syllabus||General Awareness Syllabus|
Indian Army Havildar Exam Pattern 2023
- The question paper will be bilingual, i.e., it will be provided in both Hindi and English language to each candidate.
- The exam will have two papers consisting of objective type 100 questions each.
- In order to clear the written examination, the candidate needs to score a minimum of 40% separately in both papers.
Check the detailed Indian Army Havildar Exam Pattern below –
|Paper||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Paper II||Physics and Chemistry||50||100|
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2023