CRPF Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification Out
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the official notification for CRPF Stenographer vacancies for a total of 143 posts. Online application window for CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) is open from 4th January till 31st January 2023. Students can directly apply from the CRPF official website. Check Complete CRPF Stenographer Notification, Application Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Salary Structure, etc.
CRPF Stenographer Official Notification PDF
CRPF Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruiting Authority||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||04 January 2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration||31 January 2023|
|Admit card||15th January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
CRPF Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit of candidates should be from 18 to 25 years as on closing date of receipt of application i.e. 31st January 2023 i.e. candidate should not born before 01/02/1995 or after 31/01/2005.
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note: Two or Three year Diploma Certificate in technical education done after l0th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
CRPF Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The Examination will consist of Computer Based Test, Skill Test (Steno Typing Test), Physical Standard Test, Documents Verification and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).A11 these stages of the Examination are mandatory.
CRPF Steno Skill Test On the computer –
Dictation – 10 minutes@8O words per minute.
Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
Check CRPF Stenographer Skill Test Details
CRPF Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
The computer-based test will consist of 100 objective questions to be attempted in 90 minutes. For more information on it please go through the detailed notification.
|Parts||Subject||Marks||Time Duration & Marks
|Section A||Hindi / English Language||25||90
|Section B||General Intelligence||25|
|Section C||Numerical Aptitude||25|
|Section D||Clerical Aptitude||25|
CRPF Recruitment 2023: Salary
The post carries following pay level (as per 7th CPC). The post will carry Dearness allowance/House rent allowance/ transport allowance / ration money allowance, uniform allowance, free accommodation, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
|Post||Pay Level & Salary|
|ASI Steno||Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300/- (Level 5)|
|HC Ministerial||Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100/- (Level 4)|
How to Apply for CRPF Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode at the official website of the CRPF.
- Visit the Official website of CRPF (crpf.gov.in)
- Go to the recruitment section, to verify the detailed recruitment notification.
- Click on the registration button.
- The applicant has to complete the registration form by filling required details.
- Pay the application fee if applicable
- Application number which is generated and will be used in the future.
- Male Candidates of General, EWS and OBC – Rs 100/- on1y.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and Female candidates of all categories are exempted.
|CRPF Head Constable Selection Process||CRPF Head Constable Salary|
|CRPF Head Constable Syllabus||CRPF Head Constable Recruitment|