CRPF HC (Ministerial) & ASI (Steno) Salary & Job Profile 2023
The CRPF salary is a subject of great interest for all the candidates who are preparing for the CRPF HC and ASI . This CRPF notification not only covers important information about the exam pattern, dates, and syllabus but also offers insights into the salary structure for CRPF Head Constables (HC) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI). All the candidates who are eager to understand the details of CRPF HC and ASI, this article provides all the important information on various aspects, including the salary structure for CRPF HC and ASI positions.
CRPF Head Constable Salary
Salary motivates the person to work harder and develop an interest in the job. In CRPF, cadets receive a good amount in the form of salary which helps them and their families to have a good lifestyle.
Here we will try to understand the salary structure of the CRPF Head Constable in the form of a table. Before that, let’s look at some basic yet important details related to CRPF Head Constable Ministerial (HCM) Salary –
- The basic salary of the CRPF Head Constable salary is according to the 7th pay commission.
- The base pay of the Central Reserve Police Force Head Constable (Ministerial) position is Level 4 Grade Pay, which is 2400.
- The pay band is 1, the pay scale is 4, and the grade pay is 2400.
- The minimum basic salary for CRPF Head Constables in 2023 is Rs 25,500, and the highest salary is Rs 81,100.
- The in-hand CRPF Head Constable Salary for 2023 is Rs. 35,245.
Check this table below to know the CRPF Head Constable Salary given below to see the pay scale and salaries for various positions –
|CRPF Head Constable Salary Structure|
|Post Name||CRPF Head Constable|
|Pay Band||PB-1(5200 to 20200)|
|Pay Scale||Rs.25,500/- 81,100/-|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Maximum Salary||Rs. 81,100/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs. 9690/- (38% Of Basic Pay)|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Rs. 6885/- (08-27% Of Basic Pay)|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||As Per Applicable|
|Starting In Hand Salary||Rs. 35,245/-. /- (Approx Per Month)|
|Maximum In Hand Salary (As Of Now)||Rs. 115975/-(Approx Per Month)|
CRPF ASI Steno Salary
Higher the position, the better the salary. Candidates study hard in order to achieve higher positions as it also provides a handsome amount of salary.
We will help you to understand the salary structure of CRPF ASI (Stenographer) but before that, we will tell you some basic yet important details related to the salary in the form of points given below –
- CRPF ASI (Stenographer) pay band is 1, the pay scale is 5, and the grade pay is 2800.
- The minimum basic salary for CRPF ASI (Stenographer) personnel in 2023 is Rs 29,200
- The maximum salary is Rs 92,300.
- CRPF ASI (Stenographer) 2023 will receive an in-hand salary of Rs 42,340.
To understand in a better way, you can look at the table provided below with the breakdown of the Salary Structure. Check it now –
|CRPF ASI Steno Salary Structure|
|Post Name||CRPF ASI Steno|
|Pay Band||PB-1(5200 to 20200)|
|Pay Scale||Rs.29,200/- 92,300/-|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 29,200/-|
|Maximum Salary||Rs. 92,300/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs. 11096/- (38% Of Basic Pay)|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Rs. 7884/- (08-27% Of Basic Pay)|
|Transport Allowance||As Per Applicable|
|First Starting Salary||Rs. 42,340 /- (Approx Per Month)|
|Maximum In-Hand Salary||Rs. 133840/-(Approx Per Month)|
CRPF Salary Head Constable, ASI (Stenographer) Allowances 2023
A list of all the allowances which are given to ASI (Stenographer) and Head Constable is given below –
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transportation Allowance (TA)
- Medical Facilities, Subsidized Canteen
- Leave Travel Concession
- House Building Advance
- Education facilities for the wards of CRPF employees
- Accommodation facility
- Ex-gratia payment
- Leave encashment service to the retired employees.
- City compensation allowances
- Detachment allowances
CRPF Head Constable Job Profile
In the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the role and responsibilities of candidates employed as Head Constables in the Ministerial Department primarily involve back-office duties. As part of this position, individuals are assigned tasks that pertain to administrative and clerical work within the CRPF. Head Constable (min) is responsible for drafting official desk typing work to assist the functioning of the administration of field units and headquarters of CRPF. Head Constable (min) is a clerical job in which you have to deal with official correspondence, drafting note sheets, letters etc in various sections of unit.
Other tasks include –
- Counsel and provide psychological support to the men, who work under his command.
- Ensure that good and nutritious food is served in the mess and that records are appropriately maintained.
- Participating in field operations
- Impart regular training as part of the on-the-job training as well as refresher training as a trainer.
- Ensure safe custody of weapons and special equipment and ensure proper maintenance.
- Interact and maintain close contact with the Civil Police.
CRPF ASI (Steno) Job Profile
The primary responsibility of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is to uphold and safeguard the internal security of the nation. Similarly, the Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) in CRPF also shares comparable duties. This position plays a crucial role in supporting the CRPF’s mission by providing administrative and clerical support with a specialized focus on stenography. So, ASI (Steno) has similar responsibilities –
- Crowd control
- Riot control
- Counter Militancy / Insurgency operations.
- Dealing with Left Wing Extremism
- Overall coordination of large-scale security arrangements especially with regard to elections in disturbed areas.
- Protection of VIPs and vital installations.
- Checking environmental degradation and protection of local Flora and Fauna
- Fighting aggression during Wartime
- Participating in UN Peacekeeping Mission
- Rescue and Relief operations at the time of Natural Calamities.
Apart from that, they are responsible for providing security to important Central Govt. installations such as Airport, Powerhouses, Bridges, Doordarshan Kendras, All India Radio Stations, the residence of Governors and Chief Ministers, Nationalized Banks And other Government establishments in insurgency affected States.