Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is out @wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Western Railway has released vacancy for candidates to apply for the post of an apprentice. Western Railway has announced Job notification to hire candidates to fill up 3553 vacancy. The vacancy is for Notification No. RRC/WR/04/2019.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the job are required to go through the following article for complete information on eligibility criteria, online link to apply and other details.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Release of Online form||7th January 2020, 11:00 am|
|Last Date to apply||6th February 2020, 5:00 pm|
|Date of Written Exam||To be notified later|
Western Railway Apprentice 2020 Vacancy
A total of 3553 vacancy has been notified for various posts. Given below is the vacancy list in different regions and vacancy in different departments of Western Railway.
Mechanical Department- 214
Electrical Department- 374
Engineering Department- 204
(B) BRC Division-:
(C) ADI Division-:
(D) RTM Division-:
(E) RJT Division-:
(F) BVP Division-:
Engineering Department-67 P
Mechanical Department- 306
(H) MX Workshop-:
(I) BVP Workshop-:
(J) DHD Workshop-:
(K) PRTN Workshop-:
(L) SBI Workshop-:
Engineering Department – 65
(M) SBI (SIG) Workshop
S & T – 21
(N) TM (HQ Controlled Division/Workshop Slots)
TM (HQ Controlled) – 66
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Click on the following link to download the official notification for Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for the various posts.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification
ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade. The Applicants whose SSC / ITI results are awaited or have failed in ITI are not eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria as on 6th February 2020 (Closing date)
Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed
24years of age.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The selection for the post of trade apprentice will be based merit list which would be prepared by taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained in both Matriculation [with minimum50%(aggregate)marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
There will be no written test or viva.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Fees
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 How To Apply?
The following are the steps to how to apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 are as follows.
- Go to the link mentioned below in this article.
- Click on “Register”
- Enter the credentials.
- You will receive regitration no. and password.
- Log in again to complete application procedure.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully.
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Upload the required documents: |SSC (Standard 10th) |Consolidated ITI mark sheet of all semesters of the trade-in which applied |National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT |
- The last step will be to Pay Fees.
- Print your application form for future references.
Note: Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Link
Given below is the link to apply for Western Railway Apprentice 2020.
Important Points To Note For Western Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card as it will be required at the time of registration.
- The Applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
- Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a stipend during the training.
- Candidates must apply before the last date of the application process.