UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 is out @upsssc.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission had announced the changed date of exam earlier, for which the admit card is now available. A number of 1186 vacancies are there under the recruitment advertisement (04/Exam/2019) of UPSSSC Jr Asst. Candidates can download the admit card from the provided link here.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
With the release of the admit card, candidates can go through the important details such as its date, information related to exam and instructions for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam. UPSSSC has notified the exam date for Junior Assistant/Kanisth Sahayak Written Examination 2019 to be 04th January 2020. Candidates can read instructions to download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 from the link below:
UPSSSC Junior Assistant New Exam Date 2019:
The UPSSSC Junior Assistant/Kanisth Sahayak 2019 New Exam Date is 04th January 2020.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Date Official Notification 2019
How to Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the link provided below to download Admit card.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will be able to see UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Link
The link for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Click here to download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
Important Points for UPSSSC Kanishtha Sahayak Exam 2019
The exam is to be conducted for recruiting 1186 vacancies in various departments of Uttar Pradesh. This exam will have 130 questions.
- Hindi Knowledge & Written Ability- 60 questions
- General Intelligence- 30 questions
- General Knowledge- 40 questions
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Check UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
Docs to carry UPSSSC Kanishtha Sahayak Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Check more UP Govt Jobs 2019.
ALL THE BEST !!