UPSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card Out! Check Download Link. |यूपीएसएसएससी होम्योपैथिक फार्मासिस्ट|
UPSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the Admit Card for Homeopathic Pharmacist on 21st October 2019. The UPSSSC Pharmacist (Bheshijik) application was released in February. 420 vacancies were released for the post of Homeopathic Pharmacist. This release is as per the advertisement notification 02-परीक्षा/2019.
Written test and Personal interview are a part of the selection process for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist. Qualification in both the rounds is important in order to get selected for the post. Candidates who had applied for the post can check the given link for Pharmacist Admit Card 2019.
UPSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 Link
UPSSSC Pharmacist Exam Date 2019
- The Date of UPSSSC Pharmacist examination has been declared as 24th October 2019.
- The written examination will take place between 10 AM to 12 PM.
How to Download UPSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019?
Steps for Downloading the Admit Card are explained below. Please follow the same for your convenience!
1. To download their UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card candidates need to click the link section provided above.
2. As the link opens, click it for downloading their UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card.
3. You will be redirected to the Login Page, where you need to provide their following details-:
- Registration No/Application No
- Captcha Code(if specified)
4. After providing the details, click the Submit/ Login button.
5. Click using the Save/ Download option.
Candidates can also download their UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card from official site of the UPSSSC, upsssc.gov.in/. Please keep in mind the date of examination declared by the Commission
Checklist from UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
Candidates should check the following points after downloading the Uttar Pradesh Homeopathic Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2019. The following data must be present on the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Exam Centre Code
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
Documents to be carried along with UPSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
- Along with the admit card, original photo identity proof is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Stay updated for notifications on UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card/Exam 2019!