Udupi, Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2019 for Village Accountant has been released @udupi.nic.in. A total of 18 vacancies have been notified under the recruitment notification. This is an opportunity for the 12th pass candidates, who can check the notification details and apply online for the given post.
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Recruitment Body||Udupi, Karnataka Revenue Dept|
|Post Name||Village Accountant|
|Online Application Start Date||11th December 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||31st December 2019|
|Selection Process||Test and Interview|
Click here to Download Karnataka Revenue Dept Accountant PDF
Udupi Village Accountant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date- 11th December 2019
- Online Application Last Date- 31st December 2019
- Exam Date- 16th January 2020
Udupi Village Accountant 2019 Eligibility
- Education Qualification: Minimum eligibility requires a candidate to be 12th passed.
- Age Limit: Minimum Age of the candidate should be 18 years while the maximum should be 40 years.
Udupi Karnataka Revenue Dept Village Accountant Application Fee
The Application Fee for Udupi Karnataka Revenue Dept’s Accountant post varies for all category candidates:
- For General Category candidates, the fee is Rs 200/-
- For Reserved Category candidates, the fee is Rs 200/-
Important Points for Udupi Village Accountant Recruitment
- Mode of Application is online only
- One should note the start and last date of Karnataka Revenue Dept Village Accountant Online Application
- Selected candidates will be appointed at the Udupi District of Karnataka
- The selection comprises of a written test and an interview
- The Dates of the admit card will be notified soon before.
- The selected candidates will be getting a salary of Rs 21,400 to 42,000
Udupi Village Accountant Online Application Form 2019
Given is the link and instructions for Udupi Village Accountant Online Application Form 2019. Use the same and proceed for Applying online.
Click here to Apply Online for Udupi Village Accountant 2019
- As you open the above link, select the post and district to apply for.
- Click Submit and Proceed for Online Application
- Enter the credentials such as Identity credentials, Education, Community, Address
- Upload Photograph in JPG or GIF format only.
- Make Payment (A provision for uploading the challan is given separately. Check Here)
- Preview the form and verify the information entered
- Click Submit to Finally Complete the form
After Applying Online for UDUPI Village Accountant 2019-
- Applicants will have to take a print out of the Acknowledgement Slip and Challan copies after filling the online application. If you have missed taking the print out, click the link Duplicate Ack. Form for taking a copy of the same. (Who have submitted online).
- For printing the duplicate Acknowledgement Slip, the Reference Number and Date of Birth are required.
- Candidates are advised NOT to send the printout of the Acknowledgement Slip. Acknowledgement Slip is for your reference only.
- After making the payment of the specified amount in the specified branch, scanned copy of the paid challan should be uploaded using Uploading Challan option.
- Candidates can use the Application Status option to check the status of their application by giving reference no and date of birth.
Udipi Village Accountant Admit Card 2020
As the exam date for Udipi Exam for Village accountant is 16th January 2020, the admit card will be released at least 10 days before the exam.
Stay Updated for more notifications on Udipi Village Accountant Recruitment 2019!