SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021: State Bank of India will be releasing the category-wise and section-wise cut off for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 once the exam is conducted. The cut-off marks decided by the authority will be the minimum marks that are to be scored by the candidates to qualify for the exam. As per the previous notice, the exam will be tentatively conducted in April 2021. Based on the SBI Apprentice Cut Off Marks 2021, the officials will announce the results and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round. The selection will be done on the basis of written test and language proficiency. Till then the candidates can have a look at the previous year cut off marks provided in the article below for SBI Apprentice written examination.
SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021: Important Dates
|Registration Process||20th November -10th December 2020|
|Online Exam||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Cut off Marks Release Date||Yet to be notified|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Cut off 2019
A total of 8500 posts will be filled through the SBI Apprentice 2021 for various states. The candidates interested or waiting to appear in the written examination can check the State-wise and category-wise cut off marks for the previous year exam. Below is the SBI Apprentice Cut off list of the previous year (2019) which would help the candidates to get the complete knowledge of the cut-off marks.
|Section||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks||SBI Apprentice Cutoff|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||25||25||18-20|
|General and Financial Awareness||25||25||18-21|
How to Check SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021?
The following are the steps to be followed by the candidates for checking SBI Apprentice Previous Year Cutoff
- Visit the Official SBI Website @www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Search for SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment
- Enter your Login Credentials i.e. Registration Number and DOB(Date of Birth)
- SBI Apprentice Cutoff will be displayed on the screen, save the Cutoff for future reference
How to calculate marks for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021?
Candidates who are going to appear for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will have to qualify for written examination and language proficiency test. The candidates have to qualify for both stages in order to get selected for Apprentice posts. We have discussed the steps to calculate marks for the written examination.
- There will be 100 total questions for 1 mark each.
- Every correct answer will score 01 marks and for every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Total Marks = Correct Answer X 1- Wrong Answer X 0.25
Factors Affecting SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021
There will be a number of factors that would affect the SBI Apprentice 2021 cut off list on different boards. We have discussed the factors that could affect the cut off list. It is very quite important for the aspirants to know the factors that affect the cut off list beforehand to avoid any hindrances.
- The number of vacancies released for SBI Apprentice written examination
- The number of students are appearing in the exam
- The number of students qualifying for the examination.
- The difficulty level of the written exam
We hope the information we have provided is helpful for you to know about the cut off of the SBI Apprentice Exam. Bookmark this page and stay connected with us to get notified of every latest update. You can boost up your revision for SBI Apprentice Recruitment with Adda247.