RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2020: RBI had released the admit card for the mains exam of RBI Assistant 2020 exam. For the second phase exam, the RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2020 was released on 13th November 2020. The aspirants of RBI Assistant can download admit card from below link.
RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2020
RBI has released the admit card of the RBI Assistant Mains Exam. Thus, candidates are already checking the regular updates on the exam date & admit card. RBI Assistant Mains admit card is available below as verified by the official website.
Download RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2020
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below and wait for the new tab to open
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/ Password“
- Enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the print/ download button to save the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020 for your future reference.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2020
The mains exam that was scheduled to take place on 29th March 2020 was postponed, which is now going to take place on 22nd November 2020. Candidates must have started their revision for the mains exam of RBI Assistant Mains Exam.
Note for RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get RBI Assistant Admit card 2020.
- Also, Check your venue for the exam.
- For the mains exam, candidates must note that the exam is scoring and qualifying in nature.
- With all the preparation mode on, candidates may also go through the pattern from the table below. It shows the distribution of questions and marks for each section of RBI Assistant Mains Exam.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
- RBI Assistant Mains exam consists of 200 marks in Mathematics, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and English.
Documents to carry with your RBI Assistant Call Letter 2020
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After Downloading the Mains Admit Card 2020
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Centres:
- The Exam Centers is mentioned on the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2020.
- Please note that the RBI does not allow any change in the allotted exam centre.
- The centre is already chosen as per the convenience of the candidate as per the information available in the application form. Therefore, the request for a change in the centres will not be entertained.
The following places have been selected as the Preliminary Exam centres for candidates appearing in the Exam:
|Name of State||RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Dibrugarh, Guwahati|
|Bihar||Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai Nagar, Raipur|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar|
|Daman & Diu|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Faizabad, Banda, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida/ Greater Noida, Sitapur, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri, Hooghly, Kalyani|