RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2021
RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is expected to release the RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2021 very soon. As soon as the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2021 is released we will notify the candidates, as well as the direct link to download the Hall Ticket, will be updated here. The candidates who have applied for the RBI Assistant Exam and have cleared the Prelims Exam must be waiting for the Mains Admit Card 2021 to be released. The aspirants of RBI Assistant can download admit cards from the below link.
RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2021
RBI has not yet released the admit card for the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2021. Thus, candidates are already checking the regular updates on the exam date & admit card. RBI Assistant Mains admit card will be available below as soon as released on the official website @rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card Direct Download Link
Here is the direct download link of the RBI Assistant Hall Ticket which will be active once the Hall Ticket is Officially released by the RBI. Till then the aspirants are suggested to bookmark this page so that no new update is missed.
RBI Assistant Mains 2021 Direct Download Link (link inactive) will be active when the admit card is officially released.
Download RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card 2021
Steps to Download the RBI Mains Admit Card 2021:
- Click on the link provided above Or Visit the Official website @rbi.org.in
- On the landing page enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/ Password“
- Enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the print/ download button to save the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2021 for your future reference.
- Now get more than one printout of the admit card for future reference.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get the RBI Assistant Admit card.
- Also, Check your venue for the exam.
- For the mains exam, candidates must note that the exam is scoring and qualifying in nature.
- With all the preparation mode on, candidates may also go through the pattern from the table below. It shows the distribution of questions and marks for each section of the RBI Assistant Mains Exam.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
- RBI Assistant Mains exam consists of 200 marks in Mathematics, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and English.
Documents to carry with your RBI Assistant Call Letter 2021
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After Downloading the Mains Admit Card 2021
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph
RBI Assistant Exam Centres:
- The Exam Centers is mentioned on the RBI Assistant Admit Card.
- Please note that the RBI does not allow any change in the allotted exam centre.
- The centre is already chosen as per the convenience of the candidate as per the information available in the application form. Therefore, the request for a change in the centres will not be entertained.
The following places have been selected as the Exam centres for candidates appearing in the Exam:
|Name of State||RBI Assistant Mains Exam Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kakinada, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Bihar||Muzaffarpur, Patna, and Darbhanga|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Raipur|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar|
|Daman & Diu|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi NCR|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Thiruchirapalli, Vellore,|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Ptayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri, Hooghly|