Industrial Development Bank of India has released vacancies for Specialist Officer (SO). The official notification has been released on 28th November. Candidates can now check the procedure of application and complete details about the post, eligibility, etc. Read complete information about IDBI Bank SO Recruitment from the notification details (PDF) provided. Aspirants should stay updated and try not to miss this opportunity.
IDBI Bank, Mumbai has announced the recruitment of Specialist Officer in various department. Check Details here.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment: Important Dates
- IDBI Bank Online Application Start Date– 28th November 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 12th December 2019
- Last Date for printing your Application – 27th December 2019
- Downloading of Admit Card – 5th February 2020
- Tentative Date of Online Exam – 18th February 2020
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Distribution
|DGM (Grade B)||02|
|AGM (Grade C)||05|
|Manger (Grade D)||54|
|Functional Area Wise Vacancy|
|Faculty Behavioral Science||01|
|Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker)||14|
|Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)||05|
|Transaction Monitoring Team – Head||01|
IDBI Bank SO Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates can check education qualification for different posts here.
Agriculture Officer – Candidates having Graduation Degree in Agriculture with 60% Marks from any recognized University with having 04 years experience will be considered for this recruitment.Faculty Behavioural Science – Candidates having Post Graduate in Psychology OR Relevant Behaviour Sciences/ MBA in HRM from any recognized University with having 10 years experience will be considered for this recruitment.Fraud Risk Management – Candidates having Graduation Degree in Commerce with 60% Marks from any recognized University with having 04 years experience will be considered for this recruitment.Fraud Risk Management – Candidates having Graduation Degree in Commerce with 60% Marks from any recognized University with having 07 years experience will be considered for this recruitment.Transaction Monitoring Team – Candidates having CA / MBA / Graduation with Certificate Fraud Examiner (CEF) from any recognized University with having 10 years experience will be considered for this recruitment.
- Age Limit: (As on 01/June/2019)For Grade B Officers – 25 – 35 YearsFor Grade C Officers – 28 – 40 YearsFor Grade D Officers – 35 – 45 YearsAge relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per rules
Prerequisites for IDBI Bank SO Apply Online form 2019
- Brief Resume(DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof(PDF)
- DOB Proof(PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/Degree Certificate(PDF)
- Experience Certificates
- E-Receipt for Fee Payment
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Form 16
- Recent Photograph
Application Fee IDBI Bank SO
- General/OBC – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 150/-
- PH – Exempted
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/bank Challan.
Apply Online for IDBI Bank SO 2019
The link to apply online is available from 28th November 2019
IDBI Bank SO Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click on New Registration and fill the basic personal credentials
- Click on submit.
- You will get your registration number and password on your mobile and e-mail I.D.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details.
- Take Print-Out for future reference.
IDBI Bank SO Admit Card 2019
The admit card is released for the Specialist officer on 5th February 2020
IDBI Bank SO Result 2019
The result for Specialist Officers in IDBI Bank will be released tentatively in the month of February 2020. Candidates can check the result link after its official release.
Important Points for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
- The Bank released the official notification and online application link on 28th November 2019
- The Online Application will begin from 28th November 2019 and will last till 12th December 2019
- The total number of Vacancies are 61 under various posts
- The Bank’s website is the primary source of the further updates. After the official release of the notification and online application form, all the news will be updated here.