Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the answer key for Class 3 posts. GPSC Class 3 posts’ exam(Prelims)was conducted on 8th December 2019. The posts included Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, for which the answer key is out. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check the link given for downloading the answer key.
Use of Answer Key
- GPSC Answer key will be a useful tool for the candidates to check their answers
- To compare their marked responses with the actual-correct ones will help them predict scores for the exam
GPSC Class 3 Answer Key 2019
GPSC Class 3 Answer Key 2019 is out @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The official link to check your answers is provided through the article along with the use & instructions to use the same. Candidates would be able to check their answers and may also use the instructions to make use of the answer key.
How to Check Answer Key?
- Use the link to open the answer key in a new tab
- The tab takes you to a PDF of the answer key
- Scroll down the PDF to check the correct answer of each question
- The correct answers are marked grey coloured for visibility
- Use the Print or Save option to download GPSC answer key
- Keep the answer key for your future reference
Link to Download GPSC Answer Key 2019
Use the given link to download Answer key PDF
Raising Objections on GPSC Class 3 Answer Key
As per the official PDF of Answer Key,
- All the suggestion should be submitted through online objection submission system only. Physical submission of suggestions will not be considered.
- Question wise suggestion to be submitted in the prescribed format (proforma) published on the website / online objection submission system.
- All suggestions are to be submitted with reference to the Master Question Paper with provisional answer key (Master Question Paper), published herewith on the website / online objection submission system. Objections should be sent referring to the Question, Question No. & options of the Master Question Paper.
Instructions for Raising Objections on the Answer Key
- As you click the link, a new tab opens
- In this new tab, Enter the exam name, Roll No, Birth Date & captcha
- Now, Select the Question no and preferred answer for the objected question. Duly filled downloaded suggestion sheet along with the reference/ supporting material required to be uploaded in a single file (PDF)
- Download the suggestion sheet for your reference
Note: Suggestions regarding question nos. and options other than provisional answer key (Master Question Paper) shall not be considered. Objections and answers suggested by the candidate should be in compliance with the responses given by him in his answer sheet. Objections shall not be considered, in case, if responses given in the answer sheet /response sheet and submitted suggestions are different. Objection for each question shall be made on separate sheet. Objection for more than one question in single sheet shall not be considered.
Stay Connected with more updates of GPSC Class 3 exam 2019-20!