Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the notification for Engineering Serivces (Assistant Engineer) Posts Exam on 08th January 2020. The number of vacancies for Chhattisgarh PSC Engineer Services Recruitment 2020 are 89. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the Chhattisgarh PSC Engineer Services Recruitment 2020.
CGPSC Engineer Services Recruitment 2020
Good news for aspirants of Chhattisgarh Govt. Jobs Aspirants! Chhattisgarh PSC has released 89 vacancies for Various posts. These are good number of vacancies, candidates can start applying now for the given post from 10th FEbruary 2020. Check important exam dates and other details.
|Name of the Board||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electric)|
|CGPSC Engineer Services PDF||Download Official PDF|
|Online Application Start Date||10th February 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||10th March 2020 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||10th March 2020 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Online Form Correction||13th to 19th March 2020|
|Pre Exam Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Pre Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Mains Exam Date||Available Soon|
Department-wise Engineer Services Vacancy Details
There is total of 89 Vacancies for Chhattisgarh PSC Engineer Services Recruitment 2020.
|Name of Post & Department||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Water Institute Department||44|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Works Department||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Health Engineering Department||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Health Engineering Department||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Panchayat and Village Development Department||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Panchayat and Village Development Department||01|
Chhattisgarh PSC Eligibility
- Age Limit: (As on 01/January/2019)
Sub Inspector(CG Police Department Posts): 21 – 40 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)-
SC/ST (CG Domicile) – 05 Years
OBC (NCL) – 03 Years
- Education Qualifications: Candidates having Graduation Degree In Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from any recognized university/college will be eligible for this recruitment.
Chhattisgarh PSC Application Fee
- General/Candidates from Other State: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL) hailing from Chhattisgarh: Rs.300/-
- Online Application Edit Charges: Rs.15/ @ per Error check
Note: Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or Bank Challan & Authorized Kiosk/MP Online
The process of selection involves:
- Preliminary Examination, (Objective Type Examination)
- Mains Examination.
A rank list will be prepared on the basis of cumulative marks obtained in writing and interview. Then the candidates will be allocated to the Association. The basis of allocation would be Governmental Reservation, Ethnic Cycle System and Priority Option
Steps to Apply Online for Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment
- Click on the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Move to Next Step”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Register Now”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the Chhattisgarh PSC registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally, submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgment receipt
Link of Chhattisgarh PSC Application Link
Candidates can Apply for Chhattisgarh PSC using the link given below:
Apply Online for Chhattisgarh PSC Engineer Services 2020[Link Inactive]
Note: The Online Application will begin on 10th February 2020.
Important Points to Remember for Chhattisgarh PSC 2019
The notification is released for 89 vacancies in Various Posts. Candidates should note the start date (10th January 2020) and the last date (10th March 2020) of the Application form. Interested candidates, eligible for the post may apply. Please note:
- Candidates should verify the details entered before clicking Submit
- Only exempted candidates will not pay the Application fee
- It is instructed to the candidates to keep their scanned copy of the required documents in the admissible size as prescribed in the advertisement
Chhattisgarh PSC Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Online Application form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Chhattisgarh PSC Application by post
Candidates are requested to stay connected for more updates on Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment for Various Posts 2019.