ITBP Head Constable Telecommunication Selection Process
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Head Constable & Constable Telecommunication 293 Post. Those Candidates who are interested in the Following Process of ITBP Head Constable / Constable Telecommunication Recruitment 2022 Notification Male And Female Can Apply Online.
If you are an aspiring candidate and want to know every little detail related to the recruitment process then you are certainly at the right webpage. In this article, we will tell you about the selection process in detail.
ITBP Head Constable Telecommunication Selection Process: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Telecommunication) and Constable (Telecommunication)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Starts From||1st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31st November 2022|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
ITBP Head Constable Telecommunication Selection Process 2022
It is very important to understand the selection process in order to get the selection finally and every step is important to help you to make it to the final merit list. Given below are the various steps of the selection process that you need to work on in order to clear the process.
ITBP HC Recruitment consists of the following five processes –
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Documentation and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination
ITBP Head Constable Telecommunication Selection Process: Physical Standards Test
|Male||170 cm||80-85 cm||Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards.|
|Male -ST||162.5 cm||76-81 cm|
|Female – ST||150 cm||x|
ITBP Head Constable Telecommunication Selection Process: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
ITBP Telecommunication Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
- Type of Exam: Objective Type
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Time Allowed: 02 hours
|Subject Name||Total Maks||No of questions|
|General English||20 Marks||20 questions|
|General Hindi||20 Marks||20 questions|
|General Awareness||20 Marks||20 questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||20 Marks||20 questions|
|Simple Reasoning||20 Marks||20 questions|
ITBP Telecommunication Recruitment 2022: Required Documents
Given below are the documents that you need to possess on the day of document verification according to your own requirements –
- Educational Certificates
- Matriculation or 10th class certificate for verification of Date of Birth
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificate
- NOC (for those who are in service)
- For detailed information check the official notification.
ITBP Telecommunication Recruitment 2022: Medical Examination
Detailed Medical Examination
Only those candidates who qualify in the documentation will be required to undergo a Detailed Medical Examination to assess their fitness. The candidate will either be declared “FIT” or “UNFIT” in the Detailed Medical Examination Test.
Review Medical Examination
- The candidates who will be declared Unfit in Detailed Medical Examination (DME) will be allowed to undergo Review Medical Examination (RME) provided they give their written consent by appending their signature on the intimation indicating the reasons for being unfit.
- The candidates who have been declared unfit in DME will be briefed about the procedure for submission of their consent for RME at the venue.
- The RME of the candidate will be conducted in continuation of DME preferably on the next day of DME.