Indian Navy Agniveer Salary 2022
Agneepath Scheme is now getting real as all the three branches of Indian Armed Forces that is, Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Navy are now all set to go on for recruitment process and for that final recruitment notification is being released. Men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years will be recruited for the armed forces under this scheme and they will get the opportunity to serve the country for four years in Indian Armed Forces.
In this article we will try to understand the salary structure of an Agniveer in Indian Navy.
Total Salary shown above will also include applicable allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time. However No DA or MSP (Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay) will be paid as Agniveer Salary is a composite package.
Agniveers will be given an attractive customised monthly package along with Risk and Hardship allowances as applicable in the three services. Agniveers will be exempted from making any contribution in the Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund or any other Provident Fund. Furthermore, they will not receive any gratuity or pension. They will also not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) schemes/ benefits.
However, On completion of the engagement period of four years, Agniveers will be paid one time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package which shall comprise their contribution including accrued interest thereon and matching contribution from the Government equal to the accumulated amount of their contribution including interest as indicated below:
corpus fund by
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
After 4 Year
|Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package
(Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)
Following Allowances will be given to the agniveers :
- Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Dress Allowance
- Ration Allowance
- Travel allowances .
Following will be the benefits given to the agniveers :
- Total Amount to be given as Seva Nidhi Package after 4 years service (one time): Rs. 11.71 Lakh
- 25% of Agniveer candidates will later on become the part of regular cadre of Armed forces.
- 48 Lakh non-contributory Life Insurance Cover will be provided
- Additional Ex Gratia of Rs. 44 Lakh for death attributable to service will be provided to the next of kin
- Disability compensation : On time Ex Gratia of Rs. 44/25/15 lakh for 100%/75%/50% disability respectively.
- Up to 30 days leaves per year will be provided
- Medical facility and Canteen facility will also be included
- 10% reservation in Assam Rifles, CAPFs, Coast Guard, Defense PSU will be given
Indian Navy Agniveer Salary 2022: FAQs
Q1. What is the monthly salary of Indian Navy Agniveer ?
Ans. 30000/month for the first year.
Q2. When will the online registration begin for Indian Navy Agniveer ?
Ans. Online registration will begin from 1st of July, 2022.