Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Indian Army has invited applications for NCC SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 53rd COURSE (April 2023) SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (NT) from Unmarried Male and Unmarried Female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel). Online Applications has begun from 5th October. Read the complete article to know about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2022
Indian Army will be recruiting candidates for NCC 52nd Special Entry Scheme. Check the Overview table for Indian Army NCC 52nd Special Entry Scheme.
|Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||NCC Special Entry Scheme|
|Starting Date||17th August 2022|
|Closing Date||15th September 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022: PDF
Indian Army has released the advertisement of NCC 53rd Special Entry Scheme in the Army. The official detailed notification was released on 17th August 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the same from the link given below.
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2023 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1998 and not later than 01 Jan 2004, both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
Graduate with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in the interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
The candidate should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC and should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel:
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2022
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
Indian Army promises a career that is totally different from any other govt or private organization. Joining Indian Army as an officer requires a lot of Hard Work and dedication. If you are thinking of making your career in the Indian Armed forces you should be aware about the selection procedure and the lifestyle of Indian Army.
If you have made your mind to join Indian Army, then you should stick to it and follow it till the time you achieve it. You will get direct SSB Interview if you clear the minimum cutoff percentage set by Indian Army. Joining Indian Army as a career offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s top Army and get yourself trained to be a Officer and a Gentleman for life.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Q. How many vacancies are there for Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are total 55 vacancies for Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is the Last Date to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 15th September is the last date to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022.