Last Minute Important Tips for Agniveer Vayu 01/2023
The Indian Air Force has released the official notification for the recruitment of Agniveervayu. The Selection Process of the vacancy includes the Application Form, Written Exam and Physical Test for both male and female candidates. The online examination will be conducted from January 18 to 24, 2023 and now candidates are all set to sit in the exam and do their best to finally make their way into forces. Air Force Agniveer Vayu Hall Ticket is expected to be available from 15 January 2023.
Important Tips for Agniveer Vayu
For all the aspirants we are going to tell you about the most valuable last-minute tips that will help you to gain good marks in your exam and perform well. So let’s begin –
- Candidates must be aware of the Syllabus thoroughly and till now they must have been through it so many times Make sure that you have an idea of the strong and weak topics.
- With ideas about areas of consideration, take out some time specifically for those topics and revise them as many times as possible. In the end, you can just leave the strong areas and work more and more on the weak ones.
- Since you must have been through mock tests and practice papers, so pick them again and see where you lack. Pick those specific topics and work on them and focus more on the topics that contain the highest weight in terms of scores.
- Since you won’t be having much time left, so better you focus just on what you have studied. Don’t panic and pick anything new because you won’t be able to recall it anyway, what you can do best is to just revise whatever you have studied.
- Last and the most important thing is to have confidence and faith in yourself. Go with the relaxed mindset and trust your preparation completely.
Register for Agniveer Vayu Exam Analysis
As we come out of the exam centre, the first thing that runs through our mind is to know how we performed and we just guess how it was. Considering all the curiosity you would be having, we are going to provide you with the most accurate exam analysis session on our Youtube channel as well as on our webpage.
If you want to know your individual performance, you can just fill up this form given below and know how close you are to getting inducted into Agniveer Vayu.
Exam Day Instructions for Agniveer Vayu
You must be having many questions regarding getting ready for the exam and to have a checklist before going for it. To make it easier for you, we are providing you with certain checkpoints that you must check before entering the exam hall. So let’s begin –
- Have a proper meal so that you could remain focused while giving the exam
- Make sure you get 8 hours of sleep
- Check the address of your exam centre beforehand and plan your journey accordingly to reach on time
- You must be carrying an approved ID at the exam and Make sure your name and date of birth on the ID exactly match that on your admit card.
- Also, carry a 1-litre bottle of water to remain hydrated throughout the exam. You can also carry some energy drinks to sip during your breaks
- You can keep healthy and energy-boosting snacks (protein bars, nuts, etc.) with you and quickly have a bite during the breaks.
- Also, read instructions carefully so that you will get along with your admit card and follow everything carefully.
- Certain things are not allowed to carry along with you in the exam, Make sure that you check the list carefully in official instruction page and adhere to the same to avoid any issues.
- There is some other everyday stuff that you can store in a locker at the test centre but cannot access at any time during your test, including breaks. These include:
- Books and notes
- Writing material
- Wallets, purses, and handbags
|Agniveer Vayu Notification||Agniveer Vayu Syllabus|
|Agniveer Vayu Selection Process||Agniveer Vayu Salary|