Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Agneepath Scheme is now getting real as all the three branches of Indian Armed Forces that is, Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Navy are now all set to go on for recruitment process and for that final recruitment notification is being released. Men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years will be recruited for the armed forces under this scheme.
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Agniveer in the Indian Air Force through the Air Force Agneepath Scheme 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of Airforce that is, agnipathvayu.cdac.in. In this article you will get to know all the details related to Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, etc.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Agneepath Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Name of Post||Various Posts under Airforce Agniveer|
|No of vacancies||to be released soon|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Detailed Notification release date||21st June 2022|
|Online Application begins||24th June, 2022|
|Last date to apply||5th July, 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Training Duration||10 weeks to 6 months|
|Qualification Required||8th/10th/12th pass|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment Notification 2022 PDF
Agneepath is a central government scheme in which a candidate can serve the country by joining any of the three armed forces, Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force for the period of four years. In this regard, Indian Airforce has released it’s official recruitment notification in which they have clearly mentioned every detail about it.
IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022 registrations will be done online only. According to the released notification, the last date to apply for Agnipath jobs is July 5, 2022. Once the application forms are completed, all registered candidates will be able to appear for the exam, which is scheduled to be held in the last week of July, 2022.
To know more about opportunities available for Agniveers in Indian Airforce. Read the Notification PDF released through official page of Indian Airforce –
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
The candidates can apply online for Indian Airofrce Agneepath Scheme through the link given below –
|Apply begins||June 24, 2022, at 10:00 am|
|Last Date to Apply||July 5, 2022, up to 05:00 pm|
|Exam Date||Will be notified later|
|Air Force Agniveer Joining Date||Dec. 2022|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Age limit
The candidates should be born between 29 October 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive)
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
There will be 6 steps in selection process of Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 –
- Written Exam
- CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I and Test-II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment : Educational Qualification
|Air Force Agniveer||approx 3500||10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ 2 Yrs Vocational Course|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment : Syllabus
- Science Subjects. The total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Other Than Science Subjects. The total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise English as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects. The total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics, and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment : Marking Scheme
Online test will be assessed on the basis of following marking scheme :-
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for an attempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment : Physical Standard
The weight of the candidate should be in proportion to the Height.
Indian Airforce Agneepath Scheme Recruitment: Physical Fitness Test
PFT would consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups, and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
Indian Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 : Salary
|1st Year||Rs. 30,000 /- Per Month|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33,000 /- Per Month|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36,500 /- Per Month|
||Rs. 40,000 /- Per Month|
|Exit After 4 Year – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package|
Indian Airforce Agneepath Scheme Recruitment: Application Fee
- Candidate has to pay Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment will be Online
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment: How to Apply
To apply for the Air Force Agneepath Scheme Agniveer Recruitment 2022, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Visit the website agneepathvayu.cdac.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form