IMA Dehradun Group C Recruitment 2021
IMA Dehradun Group C Recruitment 2021: Offline Application forms has been released by Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun for 188 Group C posts from the eligible citizens of India. The posts like Cook Special, Cook IT, MT Driver (Ordinary Grade), Boot Maker/ Repairer, LDC, Masalchi, Waiter, Fatigueman, MTS (Safaiwala), Groundsman, GC Orderly, MTS (Chowkidar), Groom, Barber, Equipment Repairer, Bicycle Repairer, MTS (Messenger), Laboratory Attendant, etc.
IMA Dehradun Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Posts||Group C posts|
|Conducting Body||Indian Military Academy|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date to Apply||20th November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd January 2022|
|Exam Dates||to be updated soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
IMA Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification
Indian Military Academy has released the Group ‘C’ vacancies which includes the post of Cook Special, Cook IT, MT Driver (Ordinary Grade), Boot Maker/ Repairer, LDC, Masalchi, Waiter and other posts of this category. All the interested candidates can apply by clicking on the online application link given below. Check the Official Notification released by the BSF.
IMA Group C Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|MT Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10|
|Boot Maker/ Repairer||01|
IMA Group C Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
Cook (Special & IT): Candidates should be 10th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board
- must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
MT Driver (OG): 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board
- must possess the Civilian Driving License for heavy vehicles
- must have two years’ experience of driving such vehicles.
Boot Maker/ Repairer: 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board.
- Candidates should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of the equipment and boots.
LDC: 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- English Typing @ 35 wpm on computer OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm on computer.
Masalchi: 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board and should be conversant with the duties of Masalchi.
Waiter: 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board.
Fatigueman: 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board. Candidates Must be conversant with the duties of Fatigueman.
MTS (Safaiwala): 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board.
Groundsman: 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board. Aspirants Must be conversant with the duties of Groundsman.
GC Orderly: 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institution.
MTS (Chowkidar): 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board.
Groom: 10th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Candidates Must be conversant with the duties of Groom.
Barber: 10th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.
10th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Candidates Should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of equipment and boots.
Bicycle Repairer: 10th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board
- fully conversant with his trade with
- two years’ experience in the trade.
MTS (Messenger): 10th Pass or equivalent from recognised Board.
Laboratory Attendant: 10th Pass with Science as a compulsory subject from a recognized School or Board.
- Candidates should be between 18-27 Years of age For (MT Driver, Lab Attendant, GC Orderly) and for other posts candidates should have age between 18-25 Years.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/PH/OBC will be as per the rules and regulation of the authority.
IMA Group C Recruitment 2021 Video
IMA Dehradun Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
General Intelligence :
- similarities and differences
- space visualization
- problem solving
- decision making
- visual memory
- relationship concept
- , figure classification
- arithmetical number series
- non-verbal series.
General Awareness :
- Current Events
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Constitution
- Number system
- Problems on squares, cubes.
- Fundamental Operations.
- Time & Distance.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Compound Interest.
- Boats & Streams.
- Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Mathematical Operations.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Para Jumbles
- cloze test
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms
- Vocabulary etc.
IMA Group C Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of IMA Dehradun Group C Recruitment 2021 includes the following stages. All applications will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on minimum written qualification.
- Written Test
- Skill Test (wherever required)- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
First phase of examination i.e. Written Exam will be conducted at the Examination Centers. There will be one composite paper for two hours duration. Question papers will be Objective Type with multiple choices on OMR based answer sheet and shall be consisting of the following subjects:-
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline OMR Based
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
How to Apply for IMA Group C Recruitment 2021?
Below is the step by step process to apply for IMA Group C Recruitment 2021. Always check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for any recruitment.
- Click on the Offline Application Form Link given above.
- Fill the offline application form and take the print out of it.
- Attach the required documents along with application form.
- Attach the application fees Indian Postal Order (IPO) (For Gen Candidates only) of Rs. 50/- in fovour of Comndt. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
- Enclose two passporst size photographs and two self attested envelopes of size 9″ X 4″ with Rs. 5/- stamp affixed on it.
- Send the duly filled application form to the address “Comdt, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Uttarakhand- 248007” up to January 2, 2022.