CISF Constable Tradesman Salary
If you are preparing for the CISF Constable Tradesman examination and you are curious to know about the salary structure then you are reading the right article. CISF Constable salary is announced by the Central Industrial Security Force in the official notification for the exam. The CISF is a prestigious central government organisation that works directly under Home Ministry. Candidates will be glad to know that the post offers much more than an in-hand salary or basic monthly pay which includes many other allowances and benefits.
CISF Constable Tradesman Salary 2022
CISF Constable basic Salary ranges from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100. Along with this, there are different allowances that Constables in CISF receive. The attractive salary of many government job postings, including the CISF Constable posts, is one of the reasons for candidates choose this career line. As per the latest notification, After clearing the recruitment process, the candidates will be paid CISF Salary per month based on pay matrix level 3, along with various perks and allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees.
Read about the CISF Constable Tradesman recruitment 2022.
Read the full article to learn more about the extra benefits provided to the CISF Constable before applying for the exam.
CISF Constable Tradesman Salary 2022 After 7th Pay Commission
The CISF Constable Salary after the 7th pay commission is mentioned below in detail. The salary of a Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali, and Electrician, is Level 3 of the pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- plus usual allowances as per the Central government rules. Below, Information about the CISF salary is mentioned below in the form of a table to make you understand it in a better way. The grade pay for this post has also been mentioned in the table.
Detailed salary structure of CISF Constable
Basic Pay Scale (INR)
Allowances of CISF Constable Tradesman Salary
Other than the salary, a CISF Constable also receives various perks and allowances under the 7th Pay Commission salary structure. With the enactment of the 7th Pay Commission, the perks and allowances for the CISF Tradesman Constable have improved. In the list below you will get to know about such allowances in detail –
- Dearness Allowance: The DA acts as an extra amount apart from the basic CISF Constable salary. CISF Constables get DA of Rs. 6,727.
- CISF Personal Salary Allowance: This amount of credit varies as per the designation and tenure of service.
- Ration Money: Authorities credit the Monthly expenditure of ration as per the Grade Pay of the CISF employee.
- Transport Allowance: Since CISF constables need to travel all over India on an emergency call, their travel charges will be paid by the department along with the CISF Salary. They are eligible to get Rs. 4,716 (Level-3 / A1 Cities).
- Special Duty Allowance: Authority pays extra for employees working in hard conditions like election duty.
- Children’s Education Allowance: If the employee’s children are still studying, their education expenditure will be taken care of by the department. CISF Constables can get Rs 2,250 per month per child, up to 2 children.
- Non-Practising allowance for Medical Officers: Several Medical facilities and health benefits are given with full allowance credit.
- Hardship/ Risk Allowance: Constables who work in sensitive and highly risky areas are provided with an extra allowance as per the conditions.
- House Rent Allowance: It is a common allowance a government employee gets based on their basic CISF Constable salary. The amount of HRA that CISF Constables are applicable for is Rs. 5,859.
- Dress Allowance
- Pension Benefits