CDS Exam Instructions
Important exam instructions for CDS 2 2021 – As you all are aware of the upcoming CDS examination. The Admit for the same was released earlier by UPSC . The CDS exam will be conducted on 14 November so time is ticking. One must ensure to gather all the important things to take to the exam center and must be mindful of the exam center instructions . We are here to help you out with all this stuff. This article will help you to ensure your last minute preparation.
CDS 2 2021 Exam: overview
|CDS 2 2021 Examination|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Defense Services examination|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Conducted in A Year||Twice a Year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Examination Date||14th November 2021|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Category||Exam Day Instructions|
CDS 2 Exam Instructions – Exam Timing
CDS exam will be conducted in 3 shifts, each shift will be of 2 hours. There will be only 2 shifts for candidates appearing for OTA. Aspirants must be present at the center at least 10 minutes before the commencement of examination after that entry would not be allowed.
|English||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|GK||12:00 PM to 2:00 PM|
|Maths||3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
Candidates need to adhere to the time of reporting in order to complete the entry formalities (including frisking) and verification process (bio metrics, identification, and inspection of admit card, ID proof, photograph, signature, etc.) before proceeding to the exam hall.
CDS Exam Instructions: Items to Carry Inside The Examination Hall
The following items are to be carried to the exam centre:-
(a) e-Admit Card for CDS 2 2021.
(b) Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
(c) Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name, date of birth and a clear photograph.
(d) Ballpoint Pen (Black) for filling the OMR sheet and rough work.
(e) If the photograph is not visible or available on the e-admit Card, candidates are advised to carry three (3) identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with the printout of e-Admit Card at the Venue of the Examination for appearing at the Examination with an undertaking.
Items Not Permitted Inside Examination Hall
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, mobile phones, blue tooth, pager or any other digital device except the admit card, identity proof inside the CDS exam centre premises.
- If the candidate is in possession of any of the above-mentioned items, it will be construed as an attempt to using unfair means and his/her examination will be cancelled. The item will be confiscated and he/ she will also be debarred from future CDS examinations.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the Examination Centres, as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured.
CDS Exam Instructions (Things To keep in mind )
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to wear a mask/face cover.
- The candidates are allowed to bring their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles. Besides above, the candidates are also required to follow COVID-19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
- Candidates should also note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Examination Venue except the Examination Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
- The candidates are allowed to submit representations, if any, on the questions asked in the Question Papers of the UPSC CDS 2 examination to the Commission through the “Online Question Paper Representation Portal (QPRep)” only by accessing theURL; https://upsconline.nic.in/miscellaneous.QPRep from November 15,2021 till November 21, 2021 (till 6:00 PM). Representations through any other mode or late submission of the representations will not be accepted by the Commission.
CDS 2 2021 Exam centers
The exam will be conducted in the following centers.
|Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh)||Itanagar||Rajkot|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||Navi Mumbai||Warangal|
We wish all the candidates our best wishes and regards for the same.
As you walk into the examination hall, remember that you were born to achieve great things in life. You can achieve anything your heart desires if you don’t lose the faith in your remarkable abilities.
Nobody is perfect in this world so don’t live with the illusion that you haven’t studied enough to appear for this exam. Whatever you have studied to date is enough to clear this exam. Just do your best.
Make sure you carry all the required documents and material with you to the examination hall. Make sure you reach at least 45 mins before the reporting time. Warm-up your brain and show the world how exceptionally wonderful you are.
You are destined to pass this exam with flying colors.
All the best……!
CDS Exam Instructions: FAQs
Q1. Is CDS exam online or offline?
Ans. The exam is in offline mode ,candidate require to full fill the OMR sheet for answering the questions.
Q2. What should we carry for CDS exam?
Ans. Candidates Require to carry their admit card along with an identity proof mentioned in the admit card ,a black ball point pen for answering the questions.
Q3. Is calculator allowed in CDS exam?
Ans. No, the calculator is not allowed in CDS exam.
Q4. Is CDS exam very tough?
Ans. Not ,if you have done good preparation.