Last Minute Tips for CAPF ACs 2022
As we all know UPSC will be conducting the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) CAPF 2022 exam on 7th August 2022. UPSC has uploaded the e-Admit Card for the eligible candidates on its website upsconline.nic.in. on 15th July 2022.
Date of Examination: 7th August 2022
Along with the admit card details, the candidates also need to have a look at the examination instructions. Below are some important instructions to be taken care of.
CAPF ACs Exam Timings
Candidates are to strictly adhere to the time of reporting in order to complete the entry formalities (including frisking) and verification process (biometrics, identification, and inspection of admit card, ID proof, photograph, signature, etc.) before proceeding to the exam hall.
|Date & Day||Time||Subject|
|07-08-2022 (Sunday)||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||Paper – I General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks|
|07-08-2022 (Sunday)||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM||Paper – II General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension – 200 Marks|
Apart from the MCQ-based paper, there is a descriptive paper too. The essay paper is a scoring one. Choose the language you are comfortable with while writing the essay.
Exam Day Guidelines for UPSC CAPF ACs 2022
In wake of the COVID 19 pandemic, apart from the regular UPSC CAPF guidelines, candidates must adhere to the COVID 19 protocol on the day of the exam.
UPSC CAPF Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must have at least 2 government issued photo IDs – aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card, Passport, Driving license.
- The details of these photo ID must be the same which is provided by the candidate while filling the application form.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers marked by the candidate. one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted. If an aspirant gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer. If the question is left blank there will be no penalty.
- For both writing and marking answers in OMR Sheets candidates must use black ball point pen. Pens with other colours are prohibited.
- Candidates must not use pencil or Ink pen in the exam hall.
- Candidates must not make any mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in OMR answer sheet especially in roll number and test booklet series code. If such happens, their answer sheet might get rejected.
Things to avoid during the UPSC CAPF 2022 Exam
Inside the following items are prohibited inside the exam centre premises. Possession of any of them would lead to confiscation of the item and it will be construed as an attempt to using unfair means:-
- Blue tooth device, communication/ electronic/ digital/ wireless devices like calculators, docupen, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, cellular phone, memory card/ stick, pager, organizer, personal digital assistant(PDA), concealed microphone or camera, radio, headset, walkman, recorder, translator etc.
- Don’t carry banned items along with valuable/costly items to the exam centre.
- Personal items (wristwatch/ wristband, bracelets, handbags, ornaments, wallet, purse, head gear, scarf, goggles, jacket), eatable items (chips, chocolates, food, drinks etc.)
- Do not write your name or any other information on the answer sheet for rough work.
- Do not fold or damage the answer sheet. Do not write anything on the back of the answer sheet as well.
- Consumption of tobacco or alcoholic products is strictly prohibited inside the exam centre premises.
Candidates are required to put the thumb impression on the admit card in advance (at home) before proceeding to the examination centre and to sign on the same in front of the invigilators.
Good luck with the CAPF 2022 examination!
Check: AAI ATC Admit Card
CAPF AC Exam Guidelines 2022: FAQs
Q1. What is the Exam Date of CAPF ACs 2022?
Ans. UPSC is going to conduct the CAPF ACs exam on 7th August 2022.
Q2. When UPSC CAPF AC admit card will release?
Ans. CAPF Ac admit card has been released on 15th July 2022.