BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Border Security Force (BSF) has released the official notification for the recruitment of various Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts in the water wing including the Sub-Inspector (SI), Head Constable (HC), Constable, etc. Eligible candidates can apply online for the BSF Water Wing Vacancy 2023 from the website rectt.bsf.gov.in.
If you are interested in these posts and want to know the selection process for BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2023, then you should read this article.
BSF Water Wing Selection Process: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Start||26th Feb 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||27th March 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||BSF Recruitment 2023|
BSF Water Wing Selection Process
The selection process for BSF (Border Security Force) Water Wing recruitment includes several stages. Here are the steps involved in the selection process:
- Written Examination: Candidates have to appear for a written examination that tests their knowledge of General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and English language.
1. There will be one composite paper of objective type with multiple choices to be answered on an OMR Answer Sheet. 2. The question papers will be printed in bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English both.
3. Qualifying marks for written examination –
i) Gen/OBC/EWS category – 35%
ii) SC/ST categories – 33%3.
Exam patterns will be different as per the post. Please refer to the official notification for better understanding.
- Documentation – Candidates will have to produce original copies of all the documents to testify their eligibility for the applied post. Documents/certificates of candidates will be screened/checked by the selection board to assess their eligibility with regard to Age, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification, Experience, Caste, Relaxation in PST etc.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Candidates who qualify for the written examination are called for the Physical Measurement Test. In this test, candidates are measured for their height, weight, and chest size.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who pass the PMT have to appear for a Physical Efficiency Test. In this test, candidates are required to complete a set of physical tasks within a specified time limit. Candidates are required to qualify following events
(a) 1 Mile Race – 08 Minutes.
(b) High Jump – 3 Feet 06 Inches (03 attempts)
(c) Long Jump – 11 Feet (03 attempts)
- Trade Test: Candidates who clear the PET are called for a Trade Test. In this test, candidates are assessed for their skills and knowledge related to their trade.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify for all the above tests are called for a medical examination. In this test, a candidate’s physical and mental fitness is assessed.
- Final Merit List: The final selection of candidates is based on their performance in all the above tests. A merit list is prepared, and the candidates are selected based on their rank in the list and the availability of vacancies.