BRO Recruitment 2022, Exam Dates Out
Border Road Organisation has released the Exam Dates of the Multi Skilled Worker Examination on 21st November 2022. The written examination will be conducted on 4th December 2022. Admit Card for the examination has already been sent to the candidates. Check the Complete Exam Details in this article. Below is the list of selected students who are going to appear in the written examination for the MSW (Driver Engine Static) and Store Keeper Technical posts.
BRO Recruitment 2022
Border Road Organisation has released the official notification for the recruitment of Store Keeper Technical/ Multi Skilled Worker for a total of 876 vacancies. Applications are invited from male candidates only for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force from Indian Nationals. Interested and eligible candidates must read the complete article to know about Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Vacancies, Selection Process, Salary, etc.
BRO Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Border Roads Organization (BRO)|
|Post Name||Store Keeper Technical / Multi Skilled Worker|
|Exam Date||04th December 2022|
|SKT||18th December 2022|
|Salary /Pay Scale||varies Post Wise|
|Category||Centre govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
BRO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
(a) Only Male candidates need to apply. Female candidates need not to apply.
(b) A candidate must be either:-
- a citizen of India, OR
- a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Multi Skilled Worker – 18 to 25 Years
- Store Keeper Technical – 18 To 27 Years
- Relaxable for Government servants up to 40 years in case of general candidates and up to 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Government from time to time.
|Store Keeper Technical||377||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
(ii) Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State
Council for Vocational Training.
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static )||499||(i) 10 Plus 2 from a recognized Board or equivalent;
(ii) Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or
Three years experience in stores establishment
BRO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process will consists of four stages:
- Written Exam – Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only and candidates will be screened for further recruitment process based on written marks for physical and practical trade tests.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET / PST)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Centre for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) and Written Test – All tests would be conducted at GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Alandi Road, Pune – 411015, however in case of any administrative constraints the tests may be held in an de-centralized manner. The candidates would be allocated centre close to the place of their residence as per address in application (discretion of department would be final for allotment of the centre).
BRO Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Multi Skilled Worker – Pay Level 2 Rs 19900-63200 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Store Keeper Technical – Pay Level 1 Rs 18000-56900 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
BRO Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
There are total 876 vacancies announced by the Border Road Organisation for various Group C posts.
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static )||164||177||18||90||50||499|
|Store Keeper Technical||157||103||38||53||26||377|
BRO Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Border Road Organisation will conduct the written examination for both the posts. Below is the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the written examination.
|MSW Driver Engine Static||
|Store Keeper Technical||NIL||100|
MSW Driver Engine Static Syllabus
- Operation of static engine/Generator set / Concrete Mixers
- Checking of faults & Maint of Static Engines/Generator set / Concrete Mixers
- Use of fuels / oils / lubs in static engines
- General Knowledge
Store Keeper Technical Syllabus
- Accounting of Stores
- Receipt, inspection & preservation of stores
- Storage & precautions of stores including fire protection/fighting
- Stock verification of stores
- Packaging & preparation for dispatch of stores
- Maint of stock ledger
- Security of Stores
- Question on arithmetic
- General Knowledge
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official site of BRO i.e. www.bro.gov.in
- Read the official notification of Border Road Organisation before applying for the same.
- Download the offline application form given on the official website.
- Carefully fill all the details required in the application form and Upload Required Documents & Photo And Signature.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Send the application through a Registered post to the below mentioned address.
- Application should reach on or before 30/04/2022.
BRO Recruitment: FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are released for BRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are total 876 vacancies BRO Recruitment 2022.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for BRO Recruitment?
Ans. Check the official notification to check the last date of BRO Multi Worker Recruitment.