AOC Selection Process
Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 419 Group C Civilian posts including Material Assistant (MA). The selection process for the AOC Recruitment 2022 is a 4-stage recruitment process which includes a Written Exam, Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE&MT), Document Verification, and Medical Examination. In this article, we will help you to understand the important details related to the selection process. Interested candidates are advised to read the full article thoroughly and they can do online registration from 23rd October 2022 to 12th November 2022.
The recruitment process for the AOC 2022 Group C post consists of the following stages –
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
AOC Exam Pattern
Know about the basic yet important details related to the exam here –
1. The written exam shall be conducted in an offline mode with Multiple Choice Questions with an OMR sheet.
2. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark.
3. The exam will be in a bilingual language (except English).
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration of Examination|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (20 minutes additional
for each hours for
|English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
AOC Physical Test Details
Following is the required physical efficiency for the recruitment of AOC 2022. Make sure you pass the test to go further in the recruitment process –
Height For Male Candidate and Female-
- Male Candidate – 170 Cm.
- Female Candidate – 155 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 160 Cm., Female- 148 Cm..
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- For Male Candidate : 1.6 Km. Running in 7:30 Min.
- For Female Candidate : Update Soon
List of Required Documents (Self Attested) :-
Following are the required documents that you must have to present during the recruitment process –
- Recent Passport Size Photo (Light color background photo)
- Required Education Qualifications Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
FAQs related to AOC Selection Process
Q.1 What are the eligibility criteria to apply for AOC recruitment 2022?
Ans. The candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply for AOC recruitment 2022.
Q.2 What is the selection process for AOC recruitment 2022?
Ans. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exams and physical/skill tests.