TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2022: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is likely to release the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2022 on its online web page shortly, with a net of 582 (expected) vacancies. Once the application window for TSPSC Group 2 recruitment is available, potential applicants can submit an application. However, the actual timings for the recruiting announcement have yet to be announced.
TSPSC Group 2 2022- Overview
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment is for a variety of governmental positions such as ACTO (Assistant Commercial Tax Officer), Extension Officer, Municipal Commissioner Gr-III, Assistant Labor Officer, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, Sub-Registrar Grade-II, and so on.
|TSPSC Group 2 2022- Overview|
|Name of the Commission||Telengana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Telengana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Group 2|
|Number of Vacancies||582|
|Name of the Post||Group 2|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Category||Telengana State Jobs|
TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2022
In 2022, there are 582 vacant positions for TSPSC Group 2 as announced by TSPSC. The TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification is yet to be released by higher officials at the Telangana State Selection Committee. In this document, we will completely define the TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy information for all aspirants in different sections. The TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy details from the previous year’s recruiting announcement.
TSPSC Group 2 Apply Online Link
In the months ahead, the TSPSC Group 2 Application Process should start on the official website. In order to fill out the online application, aspirants must first check that they meet the qualifying requirements. Until then, familiarize yourself with the application procedure, including how to fill out the request form, processing fees, and so on.
TSPSC Group 2 2022- How To Apply Online?
The procedures to fill out the TSPSC Group II Online Application 2022 are as follows:
Step 1- Registration
- The first step is to register.
- Go to www.tspsc.gov.in to access the official website.
- Select the “New” tab under One-Time Registration on the main website.
- Complete the TSPSC OTR in its entirety.
- Digital copies of your sign and photograph should be uploaded.
- Finish the OTR procedures and save a record of your registration ID and passcode for subsequent use.
Step 2: Online Application
- Fill out the TSPSC Group 2 Online Application in the second step.
- TSPSC’s official site can be found here.
- On the main screen, click the “Apply Online” link.
- Sign in with your username And password, as well as your personal details.
- Fill out the TSPSC Group 2 Online application completely.
- Acknowledge the disclaimer and look over the online application before submitting it.
- Examine the content and make any necessary adjustments to the application.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button to complete the application form’s completion.
Step 3: Fees Payment
- The payment processor will show on the display after the application has been submitted.
- Select a payment method, such as online banking, bank account, direct debit, and so on.
- Make payment through the appropriate protocol.
- The application procedure will be considered incomplete until the fees are paid for.
Step 4: Printing the Application
Following the receipt of the payment, download the application form so that it can be handy for any future use.
TSPSC Group 2 2022 Eligibility
The official announcement for the year 2022 will be released by the TSPSC Group 2 selection authority. Applicants should familiarize themselves with the TSPSC Group 2 exam qualifications in order to determine whether or not they are qualified for the recruitment exam. Citizenship, academic qualifications, age restrictions, as well as other entry requirements are all included here. Examine it thoroughly.
|Age Limit||Between 18 and 44 years
(20 to 44 years: Sub-registrar 18 to 28 years: Excise Duty Officer)
|Educational Qualification||Graduated from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50% or graduated from a university recognized under UGC|
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 Years|
|Telangana Employees||5 Years on regular service|
|CommunityWise Marks||Community||Qualifying Marks (in %)|
|OC (Open Category)||40%|
|BC (Backward Classes)||30%|
TSPSC Group 2 Documents Required while filling application form
Applicants must complete a number of documentation processes important to formulate for a Group 2 position with the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). All documentation must be accurate and legitimate. To apply for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022, you must have the necessary documentation:
- Certificates of schooling
- SSC/ 10th class certificates of citizenship or date of identity documents
- Certificate of no opposition (if a candidate is employed)
- Certificate of Caste (wherever applicable)
- A photographic evidence of ID, such as an Aadhar card, is required.
- Certificate for a non-creamy layer (wherever applicable)
- Certificate of health (applicable for PWD candidates)
TSPSC Group 2 2022 Selection Process
A standardized written and oral examination are part of the TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Process. Candidates who pass written examination will be invited to submit their documentation.
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||English: Class 10th grade
Current Affairs –– Regional, National and International
International Relation and Events
India – History and Cultural Heritage
World Geography: Indian Geography and of the Telangana State.
Environmental Issues – Disaster Management (Prevention and Strategies)
General Science: Achievements in Science and Technology
Telangana State: Heritage, Society, Culture, Arts and Literature and Policies
Social Inclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies
Logical Reasoning: Analytical and Data Interpretation
|Paper 2||History, Polity and Society||Socio-Cultural History (India & Telangana State)
Overview of the constitution and policies of India
Social Structure, Issues and Public policies
|Paper 3||Economy and Development||Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
Telangana State: Economy and development
Issues of development and change
|Paper 4||Movement and State Formation: Telangana||The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
Mobilization Phase (1971-1990)
Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022- Click to Check
TSPSC Group 2 2022 Salary
Candidates who pass the TSPSC Group 2 Selection Process, which includes a written examination and an interview phase, will be priority seating in the cohort. Qualified applicants would be paid a monthly income salary scale ranging from Rs. 29,760/- to Rs. 80,930/- throughout the recruiting process for the requested open positions. This TSPSC Group 2 Pay is based on the official announcement from the preceding year. Candidates should return to this page for the most up-to-date wage and pay scale information as per the new announcement.
TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022 for 503 vacancy