SSC has released Marks for MTS Exam 2019 on 20th November 2019. The marks have been anticipated ever since the result was out. As per SSC trend, SSC releases marks after some days after the result of the exam. The marks of both tiers will be considered for final selection. Moreover, preference will be given to the candidates who score high marks. Candidates can get direct link to check SSC MTS Marks 2019 as on @ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Tier 1 Marks 2019
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC MTS Tier 1 Marks. SSC has declared result of MTS Tier 1 on 05th November 2019. Candidates have been eagerly waiting for the SSC MTS Tier 1 Marks. As Tier 1 marks hold a great weight-age in the final merit list. SSC Tier 1 was held on 2nd August and 6th September 2019 at various centers in India. The Link to check SSC MTS Tier 1 Marks is provided below.
Important Points on SSC MTS Tier 1 Marks
- SSC MTS Tier 1 is prepared by taking into consideration the MTS cutoff
- The SSC MTS Tier1 Marks remain available till a certain period only.
- One may also visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in & follow the above-mentioned steps to check your marks.
- The marks for Quantitative ability, English language, and comprehension, Statistics & General Studies(Finance and Economics) have been provided.
Link to Check SSC MTS Marks
Go to the candidate’s dashboard on ssc.nic.in and follow the given steps:
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC MTS Tier 1 Mark sheet
Please note that marks can be checked for a period of one month i.e. from 20th November (6.00 PM) to19th of December,2019 (6.00 PM).
Check SSC MTS Tier 1 Result 2018-19
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Sectional & Overall Cutoff score
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Maximum marks for MTS
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Use of Marks
- Scorecard is a document that mentions the marks obtained by the candidates
- The candidates must consider the marks of both Tier 1 and 2 exam to be an essential aspect for their final selection
- Candidates should use the cutoff to fix their selection for the next round
- The Marks need to be equal to /more than the released cutoff
- Also, this way, the candidates can know their scores and assess their performance
- On the basis of their performance(marks), candidates will be eligible to ensure their selection in the next round
Candidates may check their SSC MTS Marks from the link. For upcoming notifications on Bank Exams, stay connected with this website, jobs-website-jobs.site.strattic.io/government-jobs.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!