SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Notification 2020 is out @slprbassam.in. State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam Police has released a notification to recruit Constables (Communication/ Messenger /Carpenter /UB). This recruitment drive is under Advt No. SLPRB/REC/CONST (APRO & FES) /2018/188 and it will recruit a total of 1269 candidates. Candidates who are interested in the mentioned post must apply on or before 15th March 2020. through the link that has been provided on this site. Read more to apply online.
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020
|SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Notification|
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Post||Constables (Communication/ Messenger /Carpenter /UB)|
|Online Application Start Date||25th February 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||15th March 2020|
|Category||Assam Govt. Job|
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 (Science) HSLC/ITI course in trade passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Read the official notification PDF given below for complete details.
The age of the candidates must be between 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2020.
How To Apply For SLPRB Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020?
The candidates must apply online from 25th February 2020. However, the candidates will have to upload the following documents mentioned below.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Thumb Impression
- Passed certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC / HSSLC exam as applicable for the post concerned.
- Admit card/certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age.
- Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by competent authority to claim Age relaxation.
- Caste Certificate.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
Link To Apply For SLPRB Recruitment
The online application link will be available till 15th March 2020.
Selection Process For SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
For More Sarkari Jobs 2020 click below.