SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, 1st October: The very first shift of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam has been successfully conducted and here we come with the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021 for 1st October 2021 shift 1. The candidates who have appeared as well as those who are going to appear for the next shift can have a look at the detailed Exam Analysis below. It is very important to take note of the Mains Exam as other banking exams are somewhat related to each other and help boost the preparation for the future.
The SBI Clerk Mains Exam comprises four sections namely, English, General Awareness (GA), Quantitative Aptitude (Quant) and Reasoning ability. Read the complete article to know the detailed Topic-wise as well as Subject wise detailed Exam Analysis of SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021. The Overall difficulty level and the good attempts are also mentioned.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021: Good Attempts
To get an idea about the good attempts for all the sections separately can go through the table below:
|Sections||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|Reasoning||Easy to Moderate||30-33|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021: Section Wise Analysis
In this section, we have covered the detailed section-wise as well as topic wise Exam analysis for SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021.
SBI Clerk Mains Analysis- Quantitative Aptitude
The SBI Clerk Mains Exam for day 1 shift 1 has been over and our team of Adda247 is here with the detailed exam analysis of SBI Clerk Mains Exam October 1, 2021. The Exam review we provide here is shared by the candidates themselves who have appeared for the SBI Clerk Exam 2021.
- Time and Work-based DI was asked but were confusing and hard.
- Male and female were given through pie chart.
- Another was bar and table Data Interpretation and was moderate to hard
- Caselet was based on income and expenditure
- The Arithmetic asked was moderate level
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Wrong Number Series||02||Moderate|
|Q1- Q2 (2 equations & 3 Arithmetic)||05||Moderate|
|Caselet||08||Easy to Moderate|
SBI Clerk Mains Analysis- Reasoning Ability
In reasoning ability, there were questions from easy to moderate level.
- Month & Year Based Puzzle- (4 months, 2 years) Variable- Country- 5 questions
- Circular Seating Arrangement- (10 person, inward-facing)- 5 questions
- Floor & Flat Based Puzzle- (3 floors, 2 flat, 6 people) Variable- 1- 5 questions
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Age order comparison||2||Easy|
SBI Clerk Mains Analysis- English Language
The English language was very easy.
- Reading Comprehension was on Species of Birds in New Zealand
- Another RC topic was Technology update and employment
- Para jumbles were asked upon children affected by the tumour
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Reading Comprehension||14||Easy to Moderate|
|Error Detection and rearrangement||4||Easy|
SBI Clerk Mains Analysis- General/Banking Awareness
- Global Hunger
- In TOPS P stands for?
- Red Cross Day
- Gender Budget
- FMCG does not include which companies
- Recurve Term is related to?
- NASA Rover L
- Shiv Nadar has resigned from which company
- PMJDY overdraft
- Highest motorable road
- NIRVIK scheme
- AI for all india Initiative CBSE
- Kailash Satyrathi
- Performance Index
- Ola Electric + which Bane
- Olympic Slogan/ Moto
- FIHSS world cup – Oman
- Who was before PV Sindhu
- Men s and Women Hockey
- Hemis Wildlife Sanctuary
- What per cent of company should pay for CSIR (Companies Act)
- AISHE (Growth of Enrollment)
- DEAF Scheme
- STALE Check
- SUPACE Portal
- N. Rangaswami (CM)
- Top Ed. Tech company
- Equator Prize by whom was given?
- DICGC how much %
- Nobel Peace prize
- AKASA Airlines – Flight in which Rakesh Junjhunwala invested
- Government stake in ITC
- RIDF Fund, which state got the highest amount?
- MSME Regulator
- Not owned by the government of India. Options were: Oriental Insurance, New India Insurance, Navi Journal, Agriculture insurance of India
- Chairman of economic advisor committee
- Share allotment and bonus under which act?
- 2020 Nobel Peace Prize for WFP
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis- Video Analysis
Go through the detailed SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021 through the below video where our experts have directly connected to the candidates to prepare the detailed and exact exam analysis for you.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021: FAQs
Q. What was the overall difficulty level of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam on 01st October 2021?
Ans. The overall difficulty level of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 shift 1 was moderate.
Q. What was the overall good attempt for SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. The overall good attempts in Shift-1 was 115-130.