SBI Circle Based Officer 2021: The State Bank of India has released the exam date for Circle Based Officer (CBO) exam with the updated selection process, and syllabus. The SBI has released the full notification for the CBO on 27th July 2020. SBI CBO was released under the Advt. No. (CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/20). This job offers a great salary package, job security, and a good life for the whole family. The number of vacancies to be filled this year through the CBO exam is 3850. Check the notification, important details, eligibility, vacancies, etc.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2021 Exam Dates
|Exam name||SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Post||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Exam category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||CBT and Interview|
|Allowances||D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Notification Date||27th July|
|Exam Date||28th November 2020|
SBI Circle Based Officer 2021 Exam Date
The table below informs the important dates, exam dates, notification dates, application form date for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020-21 Exam Date.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts On||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||16th August 2020|
|Last Date to Edit Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date of printing Application||31st August 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Start||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th August 2020|
|Admit Card Date||November 2020|
|Exam Date||28th November 2020|
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020-21: Selection Process
The SBI Circle Based Officer Selection Procedure involves the shortlisting of candidates based on their written exam followed by personnel interviews.
SBI Circle Based Officer Interview
The candidates who get selected for the interview have to appear for the SBI Circle Based Officer Interview. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the candidate concerning the final selection.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2021
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020-21 Notification was released on the official site of State Bank of India which is, www.sbi.co.in. The notification provides full detail of vacancies, selection procedure, steps to apply, application fee, a document required, and other details. The last date of the online application was 16th August 2020.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020-21 Vacancies
Check the detailed vacancies in the table below:
SBI Circle Based Officers Salary Structure
The candidates who will be applying for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2020-21, will be placed in the Junior Management Grade Scale 1or JMGS-I.
The SBI CBO Pay Scale will be Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. This means the CBO will get a basic pay of Rs 23700 with an increment of Rs 980 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 30560 with an annual increment of Rs 1145 for the next two years and so on. The maximum basic salary will be Rs 42020.
SBI Circle Based Officer Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI Circle Based Officer must be below 30 years as of 01st August 2020.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (Gen)||10 years|
|Eligible – Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment
is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of
application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account
of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to
military service or invalidation.
SBI Circle Based Officer Nationality
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
SBI Circle Based Officer Educational Qualification
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
SBI Circle Based Officer Experience
- Candidates must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01st August 2020.
SBI Circle Based Officer Local Language
- Candidates must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have to produce a mark sheet/ certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020-21 Prerequisites
Aspirants need these documents beforehand for the online application. Check the list of documents.
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience, and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA, etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
How to Apply Online for SBI Circle Officer 2020-21?
The SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application requires two parts:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2021.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Application Fee For SBI Circle Based Officer
This application fee is given in the table below.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI Circle Based Officer Application Form date was available from 27th July 2020 to 16th August 2020.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. What was the date of notification for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment?
Ans. The SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment notification was released on 27th July 2020.
Q 2. When has SBI CBO online application started?
Ans. The SBI CBO online application has started on 27th July 2020.
Q 3. What is the age limit for SBI Circle Based Officer?
Ans. Applicants of SBI Circle Based Officer must not be above 30 years of age.
Q 4. Can final year students apply for the educational requirements for SBI CBO 2020-21?
Ans. Candidates must be graduate from any recognized college or university.
Q 5. What is the last date of the online application?
Ans. The last date of online application is 16th August 2020.
Q 6. What is the experience required for SBI CBO 2020?
Ans. The candidates must have experience of 2 years as an officer in a regional rural bank or commercial bank.
Q 7. What is the salary for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2020-21?
Ans. The candidates will be given a salary on the pay scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.