SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited interns for Apprenticeship through the release of advertisement in the states of Himachal Pradesh, Haryana & Punjab. An opportunity to give a kick- start to the candidates, who want to associate themselves with the largest Public Sector Bank (PSBs) of the nation.
The Total number of vacancies is 700. The states-wise vacancies is as follows:
- Haryana – 1506
- Punjab – 400
- Himachal Pradesh – 150
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Commencement of online registration – 17th September 2019
Closure of online registration – 6th October 2019
Tentative date of downloading call letter: 15th October 2019 onwards
Date of online examination – 23rd October 2019
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit : The age limit (as on 31st August 2019) of SBI Apprentice :
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 28 years
The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Education Qualifications : Candidates who wish to apply for SBI Apprentice 2019 must be a graduate from a recognised university/institute.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 : Stipend and Duration of Internship
The duration of training is 1 Year.
The apprentices (Interns) are eligible for stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labour wages. The Stipend in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or Rs.8000 per month whichever is higher. The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 : Apply Online
Click here to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Follow the given steps to complete application form:
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will redirected to the official site directly.
- Register for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 by filling Personal Credentials
- Click on Register button
- Go to Login to continue
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Download / Print the Document to save the receipts/ acknowledgement for the form.
Check Payment Status to ensure completion of the form.
Candidates are requested to visit this website regularly for the latest updates of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!