SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card for the post of apprentice 2019. As mentioned in the official notification, the date of release is 15th October 2019.
SBI Apprentice exam is scheduled for 23rd October 2019. The Apprentice prelims admit card is now available for downloading. SBI Apprentice recruitment is conducted for Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh regions only. Candidates must download their admit card before 23rd October 2019.
SBI Apprentice Written examination consists of 100 marks in General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude. Candidate can refer to below link for admit card after the same will be released.
Check SBI Apprentice Admit Card Direct Download Link.
Link to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019
Click here to download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019 (Released on 15th October)
Candidates must note that the Download link is available till 23rd October 2019.
Steps to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019:
Follow the given steps to download SBI Apprentice Admit card 2019
- Click on the link provided below to download SBI Apprentice Admit card 2019.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Click the Login button.
- The call letter will appear on the screen
- Click the print/ download button to save the SBI Apprentice Admit Card / Call Letter 2019 for your future reference.
All candidates who have applied for SBI Apprentice Admit Card. The Candidates can download the SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019 by clicking the link given above
Documents to carry with your SBI Apprentice Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
SBI Apprentice Written Exam Pattern
The Table below shows the distribution of questions and marks for each section of SBI Apprentice Exam.
|Section||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
Note:- There will be no sectional cut-off in SBI Apprentice Written 2019
Important points for SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates should ensure that their name, venue address and exam date for SBI Apprentice Admit card 2019 are written clearly and correctly.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
SBI Apprentice Exam Centres:
The Exam Centers will be mentioned on the SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019.
Please note that the SBI does not allow any change in the allotted exam center. The center is already chosen as per the convenience of the candidate as per the information available in the application form. Therefore, the request for change in the centres will not be entertained.
The following places have been selected as the Written Exam centers for candidates appearing in the Exam:
|Name of State||SBI Apprentice Exam Centre|
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal,Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Sangrur, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
ALL THE BEST !!