RRB NTPC General Awareness Questions: We have provided you with the general awareness questions asked in the RRB NTPC exams 2020. These questions will help depict the level of the exam that could be expected in the upcoming shifts. The General Awareness (GK/GS) questions are important for RRB NTPC, RRC Group D” and other Railway exams such as RRB ALP & Technicians Exams. Practice with these questions and their answers to score good marks in the upcoming exams. The GK/GS in the RRB NTPC exam can be divided into various sections including-
- Static GK
GK/GS Questions of 07th January 2021, RRB NTPC Shift-1
- Where Olympic Games in 2021 going to be held?- Tokyo (Japan)
- Who is the author of ” Origin of Species”?- Charles Darwin
- Where is the headquarter of UNICEF situated?- New York
- Non-Cooperation Movement started in?- 1920
- Tansen Maqbara- Gwalior
- In which year, First Nuclear test of India happened? 18th May 1974
- Full form of WCCB?- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
- Non-permanent member of UNSC- 10 members
- When was Gandhi Irwin Pact sanctioned?- 1931
- Asian football Cup in 2023? China
- Full form of NEFT- National Electronic Fund Transfer
- Which cities are joined by Golden Quadrilateral?- Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkatta
- CM of Bihar- Nitish Kumar
- Which app breaks the record of 50 million downloads in 13 days?- Aarogya Setu
- Ram Nath Kovind- 14th President
- Brand Ambassador of Puma- Kareena Kapoor
- Atomic Number of Chlorine- 17
- First Muslim President of INC- Badruddin Tyabji
- Air Pollution effect which organ system- Respiratory system
GK/GS Questions of January 04, 2021, 1st shift
- Atal tunnel length? -9.02 km,
- Indonesia Capital?- Jakarta,
- the pH of Human Blood?- 7.4,
- 1998 Pokhran Test?- Operation Shakti,
- Last gold by Indian hockey team?- 1980,
- ADB headquarters?- manila,
- Laughing Gas?- N2O,
- Total UNESCO world heritage sites?- 1121,
- All India Muslim League formed in?- 1906,
- RBI ACT?- 1934,
- INC 1924 session?- Belgaum,
- UNESCO headquarters?- Paris,
- 1857 Revolt?- Meerut,
- 11 May?- National Technology Day,
- Sardar Sarovar Dam?- Narmada,
- Gandhi Sagar Dam?- Madhya Pradesh- Chambal,
- Longest Road Tunnel?- Shyama Prasad Tunnel,
- RTI ACT?- 2005,
- URL full form?- uniform resource locator,
- The Godavari originates?-Nasik,
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana launched on.?-2015,
- Sanchi Stupa?- Ashok, etc.
GK/GS Questions Asked on December 30, RRB NTPC 2020
- Childhood name of Mahavira?- Vardhamana,
- Mahabodhi is in which state?- Bihar,
- Who wrote the book Mrichchhakatika? Sudrak,
- Asia’s first nuclear reactor?-Apsara (Mumbai),
- Nipah virus was spread in? Kerala,
- 15th chairman of Finance commission? N.K. Singh,
- Which brain part controls the reaction system? Limbic System,
- Capital of South Africa?- Cape Town
- Author of republic book?- Plato,
- Commonwealth game 2020?- England,
- Battle of Buxar? -1764,
- Zoila pass in which state?-Ladakh,
- Headquarters of OECD is in?-Paris,
- CEO of Dream 11?- Harsh Jain,
- UNESCO headquarters?-Paris,
- Best actor award 2020?- Ranbeer Singh,
- Which CJI was nominated to R.S?- Ranjan Gogoi,
- Gandhiji presided over which congress convention meeting? 1924,
- Founder of Das Dynasty? Kuttubuddn Ebook,
- CEO of IBM? Arvind Krishna,
- Capital of Manipur?-Imphal,
- The great revolution in the computer? -1960,
- One kilobyte carries how many bytes?-1024,
- Big Bang theory is related to? Cosmology,
- Capital of Indonesia?- Jakarta,
- Did yojana include in the Guinness Book of World Record?- Sambhal Yojana,
- Bengal Division? 1905,
- Dada Bhai Naoroji composed which paper?- Rast Software,
- Femina Miss India 2019?-Suman Rao,
- Author of every child matters?-“Kailash Satyarthi”,
- Does the first fort build by the British in India? Fort St. George
- Mangalyan was launched by?-PSLV-C25,
- Which is the secondary pollutant?-Ozone,
- Australian Open,2019?- Novac Djokovic,
- Cresco graph was invented by? Jagdish Chandra Basu,
- Longest Coastline?-Gujarat,
- Unit of lens power?- Diopter,
- Recipient of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Puruskar?- Rohit Sharma,
- Unit of Force?- Newton,
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana?- 2015,
- Etymology is the study of ?-origins of words,
- Taj Mahal constructed?- 1632,
- Nobel Prize is given in how many fields?- 6,
- Which Gas is found in marshy land? Methane,
- Indian Human right Day?- 10 December,
- Gandhi Bharat Chhodo Abhiyan?-Madhya Pradesh,
- Maximum refraction Index?-Blue,
- Capital of Tripura?- Agartala,
- Raj Kumar Shrivastava is appointed as ambassador in which country? Croatia,
- Bhangra dance? Punjab,
- Magnetic Effect of electricity? Faraday,
- Cycle racking track? Velodrome,
- ICC women cricket world cup, 2020?- Australia,
- Fossils Age?- C-14,
- Hawa Mahal is in which city?- Jaipur,
- Ghadar Party was formed in? 1913,
- The scientific name of the banyan tree? Ficus benghalensis,
- Olympic 2020 was to hold in?- Japan,
- Capital of Manipur?- Imphal,
- Maximum literacy rate?-Kerala,
- SAARC full form? South Asian,
- Cleanest city in India?- Indore,
- Operation Green?- Onion, Tomato, Potato,
- Andhra Pradesh classic dance- Kuchipudi,
- Bharat Ratna-1954,
- Chowk powder- Calcium carbonate,
- Environment Day?-05th June,
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan? -2014,
- Nucleus was discovered by? Robert brown, etc.
GK/GS Questions Asked in RRB NTPC December 29, 2020, Shift-1
- Who was Sean Cortney?- Actor
- Governor of Telangana- Tamil Sai Soundrajan
- Full form of HTTP- Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020 awarded to 5 people- Rohit Sharma, Rani Rampal, Vinesh Phogat, M. Thangavelu, Manika Batra
- The chemical formula of Lime Water- Ca(OH)2
- Who discovered the cell?- Robert Hook,
- Sukreshwar Temple?- Assam,
- Pirpanjal Tunnel?- Atal Ji Tunnel,
- Largest freshwater river in the world?- Lake Superior,
- Earth Day Theme?- Climate Action,
- GST Tax?- Indirect tax,
- President Article?- 52-62,
- ICC Headquater?- Dubai,
- IPL Winner?- Mumbai Indian,
- Who is the Secretary-general of UNO?-António Guterres
- Who is the Prime minister of Japan?-Yoshihide Suga,
- INC founded in which year? -1885
- Capital of Bhutan?- Thimphu,
GK/GS Questions Asked in RRB NTPC 28th December 2020 Shift-1
Q. Who gives the Double Helix Model of DNA?
Ans. Francis Creek & James Watson
Q. In which state Chicken Kari Embroidery is famous?
Q. Which is the longest National Highway in India?
Ans. NH 44 is the longest National Highway in India.
Q. Who is the Bihar Governor?
Ans. Phagu Chauhan
Q. When did Bengal Division took place?
Ans. On 16th October 1905
Q. When did the 2nd Battle of Panipat happen?
Ans. 5 November 1556
Q. Who is the writer of “Raj Tarangani”
Ans. Kashmiri Brahman Kalhana
Q. What is the full form of URL?
Ans. Uniform Resource Locator
Q. Which part of the computer is called the “Brain of Computer”?
Ans. CPU (Central Processing Unit)
Q. Which state has the Longest Coast Line?
Q. Who was awarded with the 55th Jnanpith Award?
Ans. Akhitham Namudari
Q. Which banks are merged in Bank of Baroda?
Ans. Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank
Q. Where did Khelo India Youth Game 2020 held in India?
Q. When did Environment Act passed in India?
Ans. 19th November 1986
Q. In which two states Vande Bharat Express
Ans. From Delhi to Varanasi
Q. In which state Sabrimala Temple is located?
Ans. Perina Village, Pathanamthitta district, Kerala
Q. When did the Battle of Plassey occur?
Ans. 23rd June 1757
Q. Who is the youngest President of India?
Ans. Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
Q. Who is the current DRDO Head?
Ans. Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy.
Q. Where is the first COVID-19 Vaccine invented?
Ans. Russia: Sputnik
Q. Under which article Election Commission comes?
Ans. Article 324
Q. Where is the Gobi Desert located?
Q. Where is Saddle Peak situated?
Ans. Andaman & Nicobar
Q. When is Earth Day celebrated?
Ans. On 22nd April
Q. When is Women’s Day Celebrated?
Ans. On March 8.
Q. To which freedom fighter “Deshbandu” title was given?
Ans. CR Das (Chittranjan Das)
Q. Sharda Act was associated with which act?
Ans. Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
Q. How many Ramsar Sites are there in India?
Ans. 42 Ramsar sites in Iran
Q. What is Ubuntu?
Ans. An operating system that interacts user with the computer.
December 28, Shift 2 GK/GS Questions
- Jallinwala Bagh- 19th April 1919,
- Mobile Revolt- Kerala,
- D2O (heavy water)- Moderator in Nuclear reactor,
- M.P governor who died in the office recently?- Lalji London,
- The layer of Sun visible?- Photosphere,
- Battle of Plassey?- 1757,
- One question related to UNDP,
- Vitamin-D Deficiency Disease?- Rickets,
- National Income was first calculated by.?- Dada Bhai Naroji (1st Indian to be a member of British Parliament),
- Swaraj Party-1 Jan 1923,
- Bharatpur Bird Century?- Rajasthan,
- Brain Outer Layer?- Dura matter,
- Nokia CEO?- Pekka Lundmark,
- C.M of Gujarat?- Vijay R Rupani,
- BARC Trombay?- Mumbai,
- Cosmology?- Study of outer space,
- Paytm CEO? Vijay Shekar Sharma,
- Silent Valley National Park?- Kerala,
- Discovery of Nucleus?- Robart Brown,
- In which amendment Fundamental Duties are added?- 42nd
- G20 Summit 2020- Saudi Arabia
- What is Cosmology? Study of Universe
- CEO of Paytm- Vijay Shekar Sharma
- Who discovered the Nucleus?- Rutherford
- On which river, Nathpa Jakri Project?- Satluj River